Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,544
    Given: 594
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I put a video in Indoor Growing but maybe it wasn't the one where I saw a commercial vinegar and hydrogen peroxide mix for foliar spraying. I imagine whatever's a usual dilution would work. One of the videos a guy was using a paint sprayer sucking foliar spray out of a bucket. Talk about easy clean up of the sprayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Patient puffer View Post
    @tvbfe
    We didn't get white flies. My mom did about 3 blocks over though. We got powdery mildew. But @Tropical mentioned something about squash being notorious for it. We had squash around the tomatoes. Plus that stuff is carried by touches, hose nozzles, and wind. This was our first year working a garden. We learned a few things thats for sure.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have a couple of pots but I want to rig up a big well-designed garden but it won't be pretty cheap. Guys, what are your thoughts on getting loans? I found this site https://www.everyday-loans.co.uk/bad-credit-loans/. If I calculated everything right I will be able to pay off in time. Is it worth it or it's better to save money slowly?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,544
    Given: 594
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Shovels that expensive these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
    I have a couple of pots but I want to rig up a big well-designed garden but it won't be pretty cheap. Guys, what are your thoughts on getting loans? I found this site https://www.everyday-loans.co.uk/bad-credit-loans/. If I calculated everything right I will be able to pay off in time. Is it worth it or it's better to save money slowly?
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425