Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Thread: Adhd

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adhd

0 Not allowed!
    Hו Jorge,

My daugther has ADHD, and the Doctors keep giving her medicine that is not really helping and it's making her depressed and she is loosing lots of weight, in addition to the medication ot helping her with her concentration.
    She is 8 years old and finds school really difficult,We meet often with her teacher and send her to get extra help after school,

I read an article about treating kids with ADHD with cannabis oil.Is there a strain that is recommended for this and if I were to use it would it be as oil?

We are just tired of giving her pils that don't help!

Best regards,
    Ronen

Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,584
    Given: 3,313
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    Hi @Cucos,

I´m sorry to learn about your daughter´s ADHD.

This is out of my area. I suggest looking at www.beyondthc.com and www.projectcbd.org. The sites are run my friends that have much more knowledge on the subject than me.

All the best to you, your wife and daughter.

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! https://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Personally, I always keep CBD oil around to take when I'm feeling in need of relief from my anxiety, rare bouts of insomnia, or even occasional back pain. I haven't experienced any negative effects from taking CBD, and I definitely look forward to reading more research on its efficacy as it becomes available.
    Last edited by oliverblackk; 02-13-2019 at 09:39 AM.