Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,126 of 1126
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 581
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I think if a plant isn't getting it's exercise from being in the wind during grown it leave the plant unprepared for the flexing. But in your case I'll figure it was the heavy buds caused the breaks
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 95
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Well Jorge and I both agree that from all the indoor breading to keep the size of plant to 4 foot max. It's changed the DNA so where the grower who goes over that size the limbs won't stay on without support.

Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 233
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    lol so much truth right there
    and i am a tad over....
    got four plants now that keep hitting the ceilig at the about 12 foot mark...
    i got a couple pics yesterday but still havent manged to load them

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 95
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhornet View Post
    lol so much truth right there
    and i am a tad over....
    got four plants now that keep hitting the ceilig at the about 12 foot mark...
    i got a couple pics yesterday but still havent manged to load them
    It's most likely the image is too large. Not in phisacal size but pixel count.

There are apps for adjusting for posting to web.

Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 233
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk2 View Post
    It's most likely the image is too large. Not in phisacal size but pixel count.

There are apps for adjusting for posting to web.

Muk
    yea i'll get to it just did a bit more trimming and found a twelve footer had fallen over ...
    got her propped up again and fed and watered.

another has made it through one of the roof vents so when it closes automaatically...

its always something lol
    but the girls are smelling good and looking good over all and with no market to worry about i should be covered along with a frew friends so life is good.
    i did find a jar of my old strain so i will dig through it for seeds 23% thc and 6% cbd was an accomplishment strain named green hornet hence my name here
    i hope to find a fw seeds in it as i had three heremes that year and a good seed crop
    fingers crossed
    and muk if you were closer and i could afford the diesel i would take that little boy off your hands and use it to seed some of my girls
    i think i want to do a gorilla grow in the woods next year and toughen up the strains i am growing
    i will have to order seeds again unless i can dig up the hornet seeds...
    if so i am all about a good serious seed batch to proliferate the strain maybe cross in some pineapple the first strain i started in 74 was mango mint named for its flavor which the hornet still maintains largely to this day i think a bit of pineapple would do well in the mix

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 581
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk2 View Post
    Well Jorge and I both agree that from all the indoor breading to keep the size of plant to 4 foot max. It's changed the DNA so where the grower who goes over that size the limbs won't stay on without support.

Muk
    There are cheap 20' 4"X4" beams and aluminum heavy wall poles to make strong structures for not too much cost. Things would appear a bit odd when greenhouses are bigger than peoples houses. Well odd unless you are in Oregon
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113