Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,049 of 1049
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 179
    Given: 50
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey @Runamuk, I couldn't agree more. I take each plant in flower out of the cabinet almost everyday and give them a once over and some loving attention.
    "We are the people our parents warned us about" credit Jimmy Buffett

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,477
    Given: 571
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk2 View Post
    That's funny how cannabis is you can tell if you're nervous anxious or paranoid. Any of these can really affect it's growth cannabis isn't growing in a happy spot your head and happy place it's not going to do as well as it could.

So when you walk by your plants if you're out in your garden make sure you say hello say good morning good evening good night make sure they're recognized let them know that you're there and I'll be cool. Failure to do this and the plants won't tell you what they really need until it's too late so if you pay attention to the plants you pay attention to what their needs are and was that you can adjust it and give them what they have to have in order to thrive.

No traffic home I'm no choirboy I just choose my battles so and my opt out Duty things so I'm not saying I'm out I'm just not public and no Witnesses.

So keep them green have fun 2018 here we come.
    Muk
    This must explain why when I always cuss the ridgeline wind it always comes back screwing things around.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,479
    Given: 3,598
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Good morning to all mellow peeps just though I would pop in see what is cooking hope all is well ,growing the hell out of the girls I'm starting to make some fem seeds if I works well I will give you some bro keep it green p.p.p
    YOU MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 22
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by markapple View Post
    Good morning to all mellow peeps just though I would pop in see what is cooking hope all is well ,growing the hell out of the girls I'm starting to make some fem seeds if I works well I will give you some bro keep it green p.p.p
    Making seeds is a lot of fun, knowing how many others you can pass some genetics along to creates happiness, and creating your own for future use is especially thrifty.

The fun part is when you get shovels full of pollen from a room full of male plants.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 17
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    That sounds great Markapple.

Your seeds had a 100% germination

Thanks again

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 17
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This sucks....I still can't post photos

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 338
    Given: 526
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Runamuk2
    I would like to share my experience about posting photographs. I have an old HTC phone (not my real phone) that i sync up to Wi-Fi and use as a "mini-tablet", so to speak. I can type on here when logged in thru my HTC. But i can not upload photos from it. :0! What the what? The HTC only has an option to upload from "files". "Files" doesnt contain my pictures!!! Ok...so...uhh...my real phone is an LG through Metro. Its pretty new...so when logged in here on my LG...i can type AND ONLY download a picture i take RIGHT THEN. That makes doing posts a bit hectic. When i use my Samsung tablet...i can log in and type...AND download photos from my "gallery". Thats what i want across ALL of my devices. Yet for some reason it isnt. I have no clue why, but i use 3 different devices and i have 3 different capacities i can operate at hwre. If Jorge is working on the site perhaps he ought to have his homie check in to that too... @Jorge Cervantes @Bug Free

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,479
    Given: 3,598
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    well that's great new glad it rolling your way and glad your back on line kind of lol p.p.p
    YOU MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,477
    Given: 571
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk2 View Post
    This sucks....I still can't post photos
    Do a bunch of quick replies for any reason. Might be a certain number of posts required.
    Hope it's not your software oriented. Windows 10 progression which I don't care for is horrible after seeing it on others computers. It's like being able to see where the illegitimate baby facebook came from.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105