Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,145 of 1145
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 286
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    20180906_140749.jpg

ok this is from 2 weeks ago i guess they did fill out a 20180906_140749.jpgbit but not as much as i had hoped for.
    on the bright side the ak is looking like it will fill out nicely if i can keep the branches from snapping i will try to get pics tomorrow

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 121
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Looking fantastic @greenhornet

The reason why my plants are bushy is early in the season I top them, well FIM to be exact. Which takes a bit of practice to Get right. But dive righ in and do it, you will love the results.

Cannabis is a very smart plant. I know you were worried about running out of room but they know the confines of where they live and grow accordingly. There will one or two tops with over active hormones and hit the roof but it's an easy fix.
    IMG_20180924_113442.jpg
    IMG_20180924_120731.jpg

Keep them green
    Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    your plats are looking great man seems they always do you got the green thumb for sure.
    even the asshat next door cant keep ya down lol.
    but good solid structure man well done....again lol
    also:
    thanks man they are a tad bit straggely still but not bad...except the redheadded stepchild ak on the left of that pic...buds look good but that plant never got with the program...i kept thinking it would turn male and flower for me so i could make some seeds of my own and get started strainig again but it never even hermed...

i did top them early on the one ak plant to the left too but the angle of the pic it does look like it wasnt. i have always waited for 9 leaves then top form there as rule
    not sure these for sale seeds are strong enough for that and i should hae been topping them earlier and put in some support netting early on.
    but by the time i was ready to get netting in there they were interwoven enough i just let em go.

anyways i topped them at just above knee high and when they stretched the main top splits at about four or five feet now.
    i have always kinda had trouble with growing here as far as getting enough light and this year three oaks my wife loves have leaned over so i am getting more shade than ever. i dont have enough land here to clear a maedow out for better sun especially laate season like this i took twelve last year and willltake another four next month once the girls are clear and all but with trees 100" tall its hard to get rea propper sun .
    but it is what it is and i manage to get good smoke every year if i cant come up with the seeds i stashed (when will i learn somewhere safe seldom is) i am going to have to gather some top shelf regualr seeds and try to get some good crosses going and see if i cant get a new solid strain going. we shall see.
    i had something i wanted to say but now i seem to have forgotten what lol
    i am going to try to get a couple new pics and see if i can post up seems to be a crap shoot with pics for me but...
    Last edited by greenhornet; Yesterday at 05:46 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    sep 25 18 1.jpg
    going to try to attach a couple pics i just got with the phone
    sep 25 18 2.jpg