Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,013
    Given: 9,543
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    No doubt, if there wasn't a bit of trepidation hangin in the back of O'l Doobies mind he wouldn't be covering the bases as only experience can do. I sure saw what young hands and minds can do with this new electronic instant gratification world "We" are in.

LOL in what was it...Back to the Future 1980's and putting fruit and old beer from trash can into the fuel tank and everyone laughed their ass off on that idea. Well, who got the last laugh there? Psssss I think that book they are chasing around is really out there. Someone knows what tomorrow is going to need.

Back to You Doobie don't worry I would gladly give you my phone number should you need help or want as emergency. Help is also talking should you need...as for resources I'm pretty handy mammal to have around without money. Geterdone!

Sure can't "Buy" that eye you have Doobie.

There just might be the most powerful network of people, right here on this site....Kinda trippy when you think of the under utilised resources,

ROAD RIP!!! TRIP
    Last edited by Runamuk1; 11-20-2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: didn't need to be there....

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 2,530
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..art for the show, cheers..

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Cervantes View Post
    @DoobieDuck is brilliant. We are all together and we help one another stay strong.

Please check out DubbieDuck´s foto on top of my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/JoCerv.

Great work demands recognition!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk1 View Post
    .....There just might be the most powerful network of people, right here on this site.......sorry rambling in the rain. See yea soon!

ROAD RIP!!! TRIP
    Thank you Jorge, and I am also on Facebook promoting my show here: https://www.facebook.com/macroimagery ..or search for doobieduck.

Runamuk < love that name buddy, my mom used to use that a lot with us kids in the 50s! Seems you and Jorge have the same idea, one great bunch of people here on this site, strong as a community. I appreciate your offer of help, I think we have all the basses covered. Thanks so much for "Sure can't "Buy" that eye you have Doobie."..what a wonderful comment, some seem to think my images come from expensive gear, I buy most of mine used off eBay..smiles.

The cup is getting close, the wifey and I are working like mad getting things done. More of the prints I'll be showing..looking forward to seeing some Peeps..DD

10-26-14-Casey-as-4147-4228-C-W.jpg

10-27-14-Bo-Sour-D-4420-4468-close-C-W.jpg

11-02-14-Bo-Sour-D-4699-4721-C-W.jpg

11-02-14-purps-4621-4635-C-W.jpg

IMG_6151-hummer-16x20xC-W.jpg
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

billyburnz

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome work @DoobieDuck, do you have any calendars with one image thru twelve, priced accordingly? Just a thought for the future. I'm in ...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,013
    Given: 9,543
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Doobie that image Jorge has on his facebook site at the top header FREAKING MAGIC!!! Serious chills up and down my spine for two days!

They each have a distinct energy of being a moment in time, I physically feel it. I like that, thanks.

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by billyburnz View Post
    Awesome work @DoobieDuck, do you have any calendars with one image thru twelve, priced accordingly? Just a thought for the future. I'm in ...
    Billy thanks, I've considered a calndar for years, but to do one in the quality that I want the pricing is just too far out of reach on the retail, consumer end. I just don't think they'd sell, and they surely couldn't be saved and sold later..hope you understand..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk1 View Post
    Doobie that image Jorge has on his facebook site at the top header FREAKING MAGIC!!! Serious chills up and down my spine for two days! They each have a distinct energy of being a moment in time, I physically feel it. I like that, thanks.

Hey Muk, thank you, that is one of my better shots, I've had it made into prints of several sizes and they are really nice, if I don't say so myself. I will have a site set up by Cup time where you can order prints and am anxious to see how that goes..peace..DD

10-23-14-MMHaze-3564-3582-C-W.jpg
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Followers here, some info on vendors and where I will be, Grace Pavilion:

ShadeParkUpgrade6-C-W.jpg

HallofFlowers-215-C-W.jpg

Emerald-Cup-MAP-2014-C-W.jpg

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    By the looks of your map...wheelchairs should be alright.. looking forward to getting a print!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12