Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,486
    Given: 573
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Cervantes View Post
    I go to cannabis fairs in Europe, about half a dozen a year. I met some Bulgarians a while back and was excited about the fotos the young guys showed me and the things they told me. We communicated via email. They promised me to post the fotos and participate in the forum. To date, they have not. I´m not sure how to get them to promote their gardens. Any ideas?
    The friend you have publishing your encyclopedia might have other publishing friends or be able to himself figure out a way to start up publishing in that country. Probably since current nation publisher might be as senility oriented as American companies are with having a monopoly on publishing it might be best to coordinate something with them. If a paper would take a liking to having a section it might soften things up. At least other countries have a sense for not disrespecting local customs and a paper that props up government taking a lenient attitude towards cannabis could raise legalization prospects. Might have to have experts from local and other countries to work on editing and such. When corporate can opiate and pesticide right on through have chemist that are always protected in labs saying the stuff is safe.....well at least cannabis isn't a killer.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 597
    Given: 612
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropical View Post
    It would have to have a sub section of State Department down to CIA level personnel that want to laugh about their putting they never took any drugs on their security clearance forms. They might take it as blackmail even if or not being one of the guys committing the felony they all do or elsewise but that's okay. It would keep them laughing about what a great bunch of liars they are.
    what? don get it
    I don't smoke weed but i smoke the best weed everyday.

My Second Grow
    Current Grow

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,486
    Given: 573
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWideSmoker View Post
    what? don get it
    A forum for Libya would undoubtedly have US government watching. No problem there just even though the US supports somebody it most of the times ends up give it time they are enemy. Maybe its because most information gathering is done by guys just out to screw things up. But anyway with the gathering would be persons reading for content. With such readers are certainly to have guys that smoked before entering military and such intelligence jobs. To hold those jobs the persons have to have security clearances. Federal felonies like smoking pot or other drugs isn't allowed. Answering a question like have you ever committed a felony, which any banned drug is, well the person lied on their form which is another felony crime banning them from working at a job requiring a security clearance.

With the jokes of above and down range figuring there are persons that lie about ever smoking pot and in the USA its a very prevalent happening you'll have intel gathers that lied on security forms assigned to this forum to find out more asking for information from Libyans. In the process of talking to guys in Libya I'm sure guys assigned to do so will include those that persist in the lie of never having smoked pot to be cleared to function as an information gatherer.

I just thought it would be funny to make light of the affair that would arise since just putting the name Libya on this forum would draw the lost to the real work guys to want to watch. Now how much they smoked or if they ever dealt drugs is another off in the wilderness conversation. But if any of the government guys would have to labor through talking on this forum while past presidents they worked for have admitted they smoked pot but the intel guy gets canned for lying on a form well eh.

Kind of boring explaining my view of idiosyncrasies of people holding the impression they are intelligent. But the suggestion of giving them their own section would allow them to lie their tails off and keep their brains happy and less of a bother
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12