Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Administrator and Technical Support
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 382
    Given: 26
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum Tikun Olam!

0 Not allowed!
    Hello Everyone,

Allow me to introduce our newest friends, Tikun Olam. Here is an excerpt about them from their website and video of their work below.

For more information about Tikun Olam visit: https://www.youtube.com/user/TikunOlamLTD

Tikun Olam is the first and foremost supplier of medical Cannabis in Israel and the flag bearer for the medical use of Cannabis in Israel.
    Since the day of its founding the company has stood for dedicated quality care for its patients while developing professional standards for growing medical grade Cannabis.
    In the field of production – emphasis is put on special methods which focus on increasing production of the active ingredient (mainly THC and CBD) so that medical grade plants may be grown.
    The medical Cannabis is produced in a careful and sterile way, beginning with the stages of planting, harvesting, processing and until it reaches the patient.
    In the field of treatment – the company has developed a unique treatment method (on a global scale) which views treatment with medical Cannabis as a central part of a caring, compassionate and humane treatment for its patients who are coping with a terrible disease, whether chronic or terminal.
    Ti​kun Olam has vast accumulated experience (perhaps the most extensive in the world) in personal instruction of patients in safe and effective use of medical Cannabis.
    Over the years Tikkun Olam has initiated and maintained cooperation and working relations with doctors, scientists, department heads, nursing facilities and other medical institutes in Israel and abroad.
    The company continuously strives to increase awareness among the patients, doctors and the general public.
    The company’s facilities (growing and processing) are located in the northern part of the country and are secured according to the highest standards.
    In 2007 the Ministry of Health gave license to the Cohen family to grow approximately 50 plants for patients who were given permits for the use of medical Cannabis, all on a voluntary basis.
    Half of their home in [unclear] became a greenhouse for the growing and processing the medication and simultaneously the system for treatment and dispensing began to form.
    The treatment with Cannabis gained momentum, both because of the high quality of the treatment and immediate feedback from patients and because of the media campaign which the Foundation and the patients embarked on.
    During this time (in September 2009) Channel 2 aired the documentary film “Grass by doctor’s orders” directed by Tzach Klein and hosted by television presenter and journalist Avri Gilad.
    In 2010, by decision of the Ministry of Health and after five deliberations at the Knesset’s Labor Welfare and Heath Committee, a monthly cost of 360 NIS per patient was set. (Today the price is 370 NIS).
    In light of this decision Tikkun Olam Ltd. has opened the first store in Israel for the sale and distribution of medical Cannabis and its products to those possessing legal permits.
    The store was opened at 138 Ibn Gabirol St. in Tel Aviv, and to this day it is the only store of its kind in Israel.
    In 2012 the company was granted a standards association mark, the first of its kind, ISO 9001 in the field of growing, production, sale and distribution of medical Cannabis and instructing patients.

billyburnz

0 Not allowed!
    Nice to have you here Tikun Olam! You've made a wise decision, this site is growing quick and leaves no stone unturned. (or unsmoked) lol.
    370 NIS is $107.11 U.S., for a year of meds, not bad.
    In my state, I must pay $50 U.S. every year, plus the cost of the meds., $260 - $500 per ounce as needed.
    Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by billyburnz; 05-12-2014 at 11:05 PM.

Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,578
    Given: 3,311
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    Tikum-Olam (Hebrew for "repairing the world") is a wonderful organization that helps sick people. Their website, https://www.tikun-olam.info/, is in English and Spanish.

The site is packed with videos and they also have a youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/TikunOlamLTD, that is very easy to access.

Please feel free to post their videos on this thread and discuss them.

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! https://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,756
    Given: 2,531
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    We're honored to have someone like Tikun Olam join us here. DD
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    great, today I discovered this forum and I am very surprised because it exists since 1998, equivalent to google

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Historically, California has been one of the most cannabis tolerant states, having first decriminalized marijuana in 1975. In 1996, California became the first state to legalize marijuana for medicinal use