Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hello! I have not noticed big changes in odor mixtures, stir every 3-4 days, but not much. The lids are tight, but not airtight.

There was no plan to use what I have in these pots to test fertilizers. Wildflowers are planted my girlfriend, they just appear there because I wanted to show where I keep mixing, but is a great idea xD

After filtering, the testing process will put it here

again, I thank you for all the help! Saludos y Buenos Humos!!!
    MY JOURNAL: ORGANIC COCO SoG UNDER LED/HPS
    Tomar agua nos da vida, tomar conciencia nos dara agua...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have finally filtered mixtures and have everything stored in darkness. Should I wait to use fertilizers? have a rotten smell but sweeter. I think to start with 4ml / L and see how it goes.

IMG_20140620_124536652_HDR.jpgIMG_20140620_124547391_HDR.jpgIMG_20140620_124552457_HDR.jpg
    MY JOURNAL: ORGANIC COCO SoG UNDER LED/HPS
    Tomar agua nos da vida, tomar conciencia nos dara agua...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,761
    Given: 2,034
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darzu View Post
    I have finally filtered mixtures and have everything stored in darkness. Should I wait to use fertilizers? have a rotten smell but sweeter. I think to start with 4ml / L and see how it goes.

Sounds like a great plan to start out with a highly diluted mix while in uncharted territory @Darzu . Again, I applaud you for seeking out and using local renewable resources and less "storeganics" in your quest to grow great medicine. I recently harvested a huge wheelbarrow of nettle that is now fermenting. (stinks worse than dandelion FPE if you can believe that!)

Looking forward to seeing some side by sides on some sacrificial plants unless you have some "extra"cannabis plants you can experiment with. Be interesting to see how it performs as a foiler spray also as the effects can be seen quicker over a soil drench. No matter what bro.... Rock on with true organics. Peace

ache
    "Take it off the list " - Ache

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Espero que hayas tenido éxito con tu experimento... visita www.multipunto.cl y www.consultoriastributarias.cl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12