Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 809
    Given: 398
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    Ocan I'm not real up on the lighting color stuff friend, please excuse me on that. Hey the lights I showed you are 6500K and the ones you mention are 6500K..so -would mine not work well if I add the blue lights I ordered by mistake to the daylight flouros? I'll have to give it a shot when they get here. Might be a way to make up for my being old and in the way..lol..cheers...light it up.DD
    Hey buddy Im really sorry I screwed you up. I have tried just about every kind of light out their. Because I have my studio in the basement its all incandescent or CFL. I even tried the so called color correct lamps like you showed and the shots all came out lacking in the blue spectrum so all the leaves and greens looked more lime in color etc. I had to go and create my own color profle in Lightroom to compensate for the lack of blue. With the new lights I am currently using that isn't the case.

You could all ways try the blue lights with your CFL's and see if it works

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 2,530
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Not your fault Ocan, I screwed up my order. Sorry all you have is a basement, filtering sunlight as added light is really nice. You are getting some of the nicest images, the nicest colors out there. Be well..DD
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 809
    Given: 398
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    Not your fault Ocan, I screwed up my order. Sorry all you have is a basement, filtering sunlight as added light is really nice. You are getting some of the nicest images, the nicest colors out there. Be well..DD
    Yep all my work is done in the basement. I wish I could use filtered sunlight but the only window would be behind the plant so that wouldn't work. This is why I rely on lights. All the nice colors comes from using those 2 lights amigo. It's been a lot of trial and error over the past number of years that's for sure,

Ocan.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Stunning photos there

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234