Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mutt

0 Not allowed!
    ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! I really am speechless and wanted to say thank you for sharing.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,477
    Given: 2,443
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
    ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! I really am speechless and wanted to say thank you for sharing.
    Same here, first I'm seeing of the site-WOW.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,072
    Given: 10,125
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    I am so happy (relieved) to announce, the re-build and re-launch of my site www.doobieduck.com. I have spent the last 4 or 5 years on this project and it will be an on-going part of my life until I am unable to create my art. I hope you will get a moment to visit.

It is over 40 pages and features many many images from my past 25 years. There are zoom tools on some of the macro images in my genetics varieties. All images have generous sized pop-ups. I have made a special effort to feature and link to breeders that have helped me along the way and whose strains I have grown.
    It also has a nice selection of my non-cannabis imagery. Some pages not entirely finishes but considering the size of it I thought I'd better get it up while I was still alive!
    If you visit please stop back by here and give me some feedback, such as "it sucks" .."there's not enough cannabis", even "very nice" would be good to hear...LOL...any comments will be greatly appreciated so I can improve on it. All for now..DD

PS.. yes I will still be here at MJG most every day...
    WooHoo DoobieDuck! Your site is ABOVE EXPECTATIONS! Good Lay-out, Easy Navigation, GREAT Pics AND Artwork! Bravo!
    Peace and LOVE to ALL! (past-present-future) <<<<< Learn IT, Live IT, LOVE IT!

What you Believe about Believing, limits or Grows your Belief, and learning to Believe FULLY, will transform YOUR life into Potential. Believing in YOUR Potential and acting on it produces Better/Best Results.

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,731
    Given: 2,523
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I can't thank you guys enough for the nice comments on my work. It was an absolute bit of hard work to compile and get up, I just don't have the time to keep it updated properly, about twice a year if I'm lucky. I have hundreds of new images I'd like to post there but am too busy sharing them on the web forums where I get personal one on one communiction with great people like you..thank you. DD
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 231
    Given: 238
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    +1 @ AMAZING!.

Always love you work.

/zODd
    Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. "Lao Tzu"

Mutt

0 Not allowed!
    I LOVE photography, I LOVE nature as with gardening it is a stress reliever. Maybe someday I'll be able to take a few photography classes, as your work is very inspiring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12