Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,742
    Given: 2,530
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re-build Re-Launch @DoobieDuck.com

0 Not allowed!
    I am so happy (relieved) to announce, the re-build and re-launch of my site www.doobieduck.com. I have spent the last 4 or 5 years on this project and it will be an on-going part of my life until I am unable to create my art. I hope you will get a moment to visit.

It is over 40 pages and features many many images from my past 25 years. There are zoom tools on some of the macro images in my genetics varieties. All images have generous sized pop-ups. I have made a special effort to feature and link to breeders that have helped me along the way and whose strains I have grown.
    It also has a nice selection of my non-cannabis imagery. Some pages not entirely finishes but considering the size of it I thought I'd better get it up while I was still alive!
    If you visit please stop back by here and give me some feedback, such as "it sucks" .."there's not enough cannabis", even "very nice" would be good to hear...LOL...any comments will be greatly appreciated so I can improve on it. All for now..DD

PS.. yes I will still be here at MJG most every day...
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,255
    Given: 972
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I'll hAve to check that out dobie

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,114
    Given: 671
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    congrats... really enjoy your work homie
    The futures uncertain and the end is always near. j.morrison

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys, may I ask if you had any trouble navigating the site? It's over 40 pages and best navigated by using the menu bar and drop down menus on the top of every page..then your back button. I've considered some other options yet waiting for some feedback, DD
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    Outstanding work Doob, a lot of work went into that and a big PAT ON THE BACK is in order so ''PAT PAT'' bro. I understand how it is fighting time everyday...keep up the fight bud. My avatar says it all

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    Thanks guys, may I ask if you had any trouble navigating the site? It's over 40 pages and best navigated by using the menu bar and drop down menus on the top of every page..then your back button. I've considered some other options yet waiting for some feedback, DD
    no trouble so far, tabs and drops seem visible. site looks great

billyburnz

0 Not allowed!
    Absolutely beauty full Doobs, WoW. Everything is well laid out and presented, and even I can navigate it with ease, lol. Great job on every aspect, you have many special talents and excel in every one! Those deer pics are amazing, some serious nature shots. Thanks for the time you put into your site to share with the world. Very well done matey. Now we want to see more, LoL, slow & steady wins.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Nice work DD there's a lot going on there, I will make my way through it over the next few days and let you know what I find.

The white text on black background is a problem for me [I'm not alone] it can make people get sick and dizzy, I only looked for a min or so and I'm spinning out.

There's lots of info about this but here's one from a quick search https://wpninjas.com/white-text-black-backgrounds/

Maybe tone it down to a light shade of grey? Sorry to knock it as it looks good, I first discovered what white on black does to me when trying it for myself a couple of years back.

You have a broken/missing links on your biography page the links are From Someone with Chronic Pain, Granys list genetics page.

I look forward to reading more on there soon, it's a lot of work you've done....Great job! and THX for the free head spin

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Skunk_Punk_101 thanks so much for the look, and the suggestions. I have never heard the white on black problem but I can see where it could be an issue. I can change that rather easily and I will do it today if possible. Yes, I'll look into the links too, Granny's link..Her info is worthy of display. Thank you @blackdog, @billyburnz, @lyfespan as well DD
    Last edited by DoobieDuck; 04-06-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    @Skunk_Punk_101 thanks so much for the look, and the suggestions. I have never heard the white on black problem but I can see where it could be an issue. I can change that rather easily and I will do it today if possible. Yes, I'll look into the links too, Granny's link..Her info is worthy of display. Thank you @blackdog, @billyburnz, @lyfespan as well DD
    since its vBulletin you can ask IT if they can add a negative screen view of this one its an easy addition to the scheme button at the bottom left of the page

@lyfespan thanks for posting, yet my site is not running Vbulletin, sorry buddy. I made some of the changes there but have a few pages n kinks still to work out. DD
    Last edited by DoobieDuck; 04-07-2014 at 12:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast