Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,518
    Given: 1,628
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome!

Show the beauty, the depth, the madness, that is Reefer.

Duke.jpg

Ready for some field work yet?
    Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet?

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,726
    Given: 3,180
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Felicidades Doobieduck, unas fotografías impresionantes y de mucha calidad. Las macros de 10.

un saludo amigo.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,737
    Given: 2,525
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneDeranger View Post
    Nice one DD...
    May the future hold much more fine art yet to come.
    Cheers
    LD
    Thank you, nice complement and I'm working on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Horse Badorities View Post
    Very cool, DD! What a gorgeous plant! That's not a staple in her navel, is it? LOL!
    Yes Horse it may be, thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    @DoobieDuck, Congratulations my friend!!!! always good to see you being honored with a front page , showing off your photography and wonderful looking strains! Your hard work and dedication has really paid off, a great example of what one can do if you put your mind to it. She's a beauty for sure.
    BD many thanks, hoping to bring you more of the same, grow's in the ground...

Quote Originally Posted by WildWoodWeed View Post
    As always, stunning work, both on the Photography and the Bud! Gorgeous! Humming Birds around yet? I love your Humming Bird shots! Peace and Love,
    WWW thank you, yes the hummers are here and I'm set up, but I do not have them trained yet, stubborn little creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS DOOBIE!!! What an accomplishment and something to be PROUD OF! I know we are ALL proud of you!!

XOXOXOXO
    Mutt you always say such nice things thanks. You're doing quite well with your imagery too.

Well I've been published several more times now since my last post here and am happy to say I have a couple more in the making. Jorge Cervantes Cannabis Encyclopedia a real treat to be published in, there are around 15 or so of my images included in it. It was special working with Jorge and I congratulate him on the mammoth undertaking it was to compose that reference. It's huge and will be around for years and years to come.

Here's the just released Cannabis Now featuring our old friend Tommy Chong. I was truly amazed when the Cheech and Chong bit "Dave's not here" hit the airwaves; I jumped right down buying the LP and we about wore it out on the turntable at parties etc.. Had to hide it from the folks though. I was a sophomore in high school and just starting my MJ experimenting; we couldn’t believe someone was actually talking about it in public, and on an album..

Was I a fan, well I watched their movies, bought the Big Bamboo, although that was mostly because someone I knew had that massive rolling paper and we all had to have one. I truly can’t remember what we did with it, I don’t ever remember having enough weed at that time to put in it..smiles.

Tommy has for years and now more than ever does some speaking on behalf of cannabis. It’s an honor to have my images featured in the same magazine as he is. I have several pollen shots in their Delicate art of Cultivation, “Essential Element” story.
    I’ll update you soon on more to come from me..DD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @DoobieDuck, that's great news on being published again....I telling you, you're going to need to build a wing to your house dedicated to your published works....I plan on starting a couple of strains here soon now that I have my tent. I'll be breaking out the camera and trying my hand at taking some shots of the grow. I'll have to go down and pick up a copy of your new publishing.....keep up the hard work my friend!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,088
    Given: 2,679
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations @DoobieDuck on another artful accomplishment! A lot of people go through life never really finding their true calling but I believe you hit the nail on the head brother. Masterful growing and photography. Salute!! DS
    "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."
    -Confucius

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skunk Cover June 2015

0 Not allowed!
    Here it is, hot off the press, "the view from being DoobieDuck's Macro Lens" Skunk Mag volume 10 issue 7 June 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    .. I'll have to go down and pick up a copy of your new publishing.....keep up the hard work my friend!
    BD while you're there look for this article as well,,,thanks as always for commenting buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by DownSouth View Post
    Congratulations @DoobieDuck on another artful accomplishment! A lot of people go through life never really finding their true calling but I believe you hit the nail on the head brother. Masterful growing and photography. Salute!! DS
    DownSouth I honored to hear comments about my growing, thanks so much.

This new issue, which I have not seen other than on eBay, features my image on the cover, has a story by me and many images. Thing is you guys get to see all these pics soon after I capture them, you don't have to wait months. I appreciate all of your comments and following my art..DD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @DoobieDuck, WOW!!!..........simply amazing!!!......nuff said. That's crazy crazy....I'll have to pick up this one too. I didn't know I met such a celebrity..lol. You're the man Doob....and we're all really lucky to have here on this forum....no bullshit.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,632
    Given: 1,988
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Well done DD! I look forward to seeing your photos in magazines and Art Galleries for years to come. Well deserved props.
    ~PKb~

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @blackdog thank you so much, @PKbrewer you too friend, anyone picking up a copy please let me know what you think of the article and images inside..I have not seen it yet. No one in my rural area carries it and Skunk usually takes a bit before they ship me mine...peace..DD

no1

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    Here it is, hot off the press, "the view from being DoobieDuck's Macro Lens" Skunk Mag volume 10 issue 7 June 2015.

BD while you're there look for this article as well,,,thanks as always for commenting buddy.

DownSouth I honored to hear comments about my growing, thanks so much.

This new issue, which I have not seen other than on eBay, features my image on the cover, has a story by me and many images. Thing is you guys get to see all these pics soon after I capture them, you don't have to wait months. I appreciate all of your comments and following my art..DD

KUDOS to you @DoobieDuck, for that amazing shot, who could NOT be interested in something that looks like that? Even non-cannabis users will find it interesting, and you may even change some of their opinions about cannabis, keep up the great work Doobs!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast