Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @DoobieDuck, Jeez, your going to have to dedicate a room just for the books and Magazines your in...lol, always good to see your work, what was the strain on the cover of CannabisNow? , the one of the hummingbird hovering about that plant was awesome..and the TrainWreck Blue nuggs look tasty. You have some amazing skills ...photography and gardening!

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,727
    Given: 2,519
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    a couple more reasons to consider picking up a copy, two rarely published hummingbird images of mine are included as full page shots..be well..DD

Attachment 46795

Attachment 46796
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    @DoobieDuck, .....what was the strain on the cover of CannabisNow?
    Thanks for everything Blackdog, the variety on the cover is Devil Weed Seed Apollo Purple. I grew it out last summer, she was an excellent model for the lenses, not so much for smoke. Here's some macros of her. Peace brother...

10-25-14-Purps-3842-3861-C-W.jpg

10-23-14-Purps-3612-3624-C-W.jpg

11-02-14-purps-4621-4635-C-W.jpg
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,421
    Given: 482
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Top notch work..some of the best I've seen an I'm an artist and do photography as well..Def the Man!
    Very Impressed..ever get to my area much? This season will be a hell of a site.

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @DoobieDuck, well she's definitely a beauty. Love the micro work!! thanks for sharing

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,727
    Given: 2,519
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skunk Mag..Feb/March issue

0 Not allowed!
    What an honor and a good way to revive this thread. I received today the new issue of Skunk. My Rocket Bubble featured as the centerfold..here's the info on the variety..cheers..DD

Doobies’ Rocket Bubble (Eroc DP x HTC DC) x (Mss x SB)
    Hybrids from Hell seed’s cross; (EROC DP x HTC DC) Description from Esbe the breeder: quote” you will find she will go very white with a lot of diesel in her. Was made with a special og bub deep chunk pheno with a lot of skunk notes in it. the dad was blue hemps e-rocket(erdbeer x alpine rocket, both swiss classics) and our local danish passion, an old passion#1 adjusted to danish climate since the early 80ties. Called "rocket chunk" due to its great yields and heavy skunky chunky stone. “
    H3ad Seed (MssxSB) This is Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Bubble. Mss x SB described by Mrs. H3ad as: “H3ad made the mssxsb from the mss clone and sour bubble”

I’m not positive which Sour Bubble H3ad used, here is info on Bogs..
    Sour Bubble; Sour Bubble BX3: Sour Bubble- Bog-A very unusual bubblegum derived from my Bogbubble gene pool. This is my most potent strain. Sour Bubble promises to be my best medical strain to date. Flowers in 49-55 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,699
    Given: 5,072
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Nice one DD...

May the future hold much more fine art yet to come.

Cheers
    LD

Horse Badorities

0 Not allowed!
    Very cool, DD! What a gorgeous plant! That's not a staple in her navel, is it? LOL!

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @DoobieDuck, Congratulations my friend!!!! always good to see you being honored with a front page , showing off your photography and wonderful looking strains! Your hard work and dedication has really paid off, a great example of what one can do if you put your mind to it. She's a beauty for sure.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,498
    Given: 6,391
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    As always, stunning work, both on the Photography and the Bud! Gorgeous! Humming Birds around yet? I love your Humming Bird shots!

Peace and Love,
    "I don't count the days ... I see no purpose ... I'm with them EVERY day ... for hours ... we have no calendar ... no clocks ... When they're ready ... THEY'RE Ready ... No sooner ... No later ..... LOL, the only thing I "count" are my Blessings! ..... Grass"

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Mutt

0 Not allowed!
    CONGRATULATIONS DOOBIE!!! What an accomplishment and something to be PROUD OF! I know we are ALL proud of you!!

XOXOXOXO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast