Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,742
    Given: 2,530
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doobie's Published

0 Not allowed!
    Hey friends many thanks for all your interest in my art, and too in my stories and articles. I've been fortunate to be published many times in my life, each time I still cherrish, it makes my day. There are to many too mention but here's a spattering..I was published years ago several times at Treating Yourself Magazine, those articles can be found here in the PDF files.
    Published issues page. Around 16 to 20MB each in PDF.

Issue #14 Wildlife Photographer goes to Pot
    ty-issue-14.jpg

Issue #16 Issue #16 Awakening your life with Medical Marijuana
    ty-issue-16.jpg

Issue #21 Medical Marijuana and the Wild Wild West
    ty-issue-21.jpg

Those ^ stories brought me nice recognition world wide, but most important to me was the thanks I got from patients and suffering people that appreciated my images, stories, and for my for bringing a smile to their faces when reading.

This spring in Ed Rosenthals' Big Buds calendar ..where they chose two of my images for the 2014 issue. No Image sorry..

And just released, Skunk magazine has just published their interview with me "Anatomy of a Hobby Breeder"..It's on store shelves right now, volume 9 issue #15 A Year in Review, my story is mentioned on the cover. I'd love some feed back on this interview. I've had a little on the web and thanks those of you that have shared that with me.
    skunk-cover.jpg

I've been working with Jorge on his new book that is being released very soon, thank you Jorge for considering my art and publishing it..

I do not get paid for mentioning my stories, some publications offer me a little compensation but most of my work I've donated to and share with the community. Thanks all of you who have spread the word about me and my images, I appreciate it from the heart. I do this for you and the community, plus it keeps me busy and the mind off the disabilities..cheers...DD
    DD
    Last edited by DoobieDuck; 02-19-2014 at 04:30 PM.
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

MrGreeeeeeeeeen

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats on your accomplishments brother!
    I hope that this year brings you much more of the same!
    Great work and more publishings!
    You obviously deserve it!

Bless

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations Doob! We're proud to have you as a member and enjoy seeing your work. You can see your in love with your work...and that's cool that Jorge has your pictures in the new book. Look forward to seeing those.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey @DoobieDuck....How are you my brother? It is your old friend the Wicked1....LOL.....I am just out and about and saw you here. As you know I am a huge fan of your photography, your writings and hell dude you are an awesome guy all around. How is the fam? What ya growing now? I loved the blood rose stuff and the pics....the hummingbirds....the dropping pollen over those juicy buds....lol.....Hey I hope to see ya in chat again....I am not there as much as I used to be as I am back n forth to the hosp....it sucks but they do not allow drug sites on their internet...so I cannot log on that way.....so.....my girlfriend bought me one of those hot spots and all but it is still not working to hook to chat? I can hook to the site and all the other sites now but no chats..... I do not know but hopefully I will get ol BenTrippin to fix it next time i see him. Hell I even tried to go in there and manually make the server recognize me as Wicked1 and let me in but that did not work either....besides I am only a mod for the site not the chat, so I am not sure if I could make any changes there anyways.....Hey it was awesome to see you here and I will see you around, just letting you know we miss you there too.
    Respects,
    Wicked1
    "Sua Sponte" R-L-T-W
    Owner Grower and Breeder of WickedSeeds

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1 View Post
    ...just letting you know we miss you there too.
    Respects,
    Wicked1
    Wicked always a pleasure to see old family like you- thanks..brings a smile this morning. ^ I'm assuming you're speaking ^ of my home IC...yes I truly miss everyone there too, I'd be there if they'd have me. Thanks for your thoughts. What a pain your not being able to log in while at the hospital, at a time when it would bring you pleasure to do so. I'm growing Menage A Moonshine but only a couple ladies.

I am not well, but done with surgeries it seams-nothing more they can do for me at this point. Friends say a brain transplant might work..lol. I'm coping with pain sums up my life. Sites like this and the huge loving cannabis community is what keeps me going every day..and my hot tub. I'm re-building my site doobieduck.com and soon will launch a completely new huge site with hundreds of images. That chore willl take me well into the future and is consuming what time I can devote to it each day before the health issues settle in.

Hope you are doing the same, coping, be well...DD
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Friends I have several publishing works on the burner right now and wake up to my newest cover this morning. Not knowing if the good people over at Cannabis now had used my images or not, what a welcome surprise to see Ed Rosenthal post this on Facebook today. Looks like I'll have another issue to find a few copies of..more soon..DD

canna-now-cover-CW.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,158
    Given: 7,315
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    congrats brother, i'ma gonna have to get me a copy!

peace, SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,613
    Given: 1,532
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for those articles. They're on my browser reading list. I do a bit of photography and have some nice kit. You've inspired me. Although they will be indoor shots I'm gonna take a few pics of my first grow as a visual diary
    Last edited by IronLionZion; 01-16-2015 at 04:48 PM.
    2nd Current Medical Grow - AT PLANNING STAGE - come & advise me 1 x Amnesia Haze (auto by World of Seeds), Micro Cabinet, LED

1st Medical Grow - Achieved over 1g per Watt!!! 1 x Berry Bomb (fem by Elemental Seeds), 250w HPS throughout, Coco Hempy, SCROG, Grounded

Bio:
    Started microdosing to manage anxiety & depression in '15; now a daily micro-dose of THC + CBD as pre-emptive medicine & nutrient. Also provide my wife meds for various issues inc. chronic pain.

Mutt

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations Doobie!

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    a couple more reasons to consider picking up a copy, two rarely published hummingbird images of mine are included as full page shots..be well..DD

IMG_0301-hummer-1-canna-now-01-2015.jpg

IMG_0302-hummer-2-canna-now-01-2015.jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast