Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 809
    Given: 398
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Nice going @DoobieDuck. Nice image on the front cover bro. I got to get me 1 of those MP E 65 lens. I too am in the Mag for the Gooey Breeder article. I'll have to contact Skunk to make sure I get my copy lol.

later bud and Kudo's to you

Ocan.

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,763
    Given: 2,532
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Ocan, everyone, many thanks for your appreciation of my art. I am working hard to capture and process these images and it's an honor to hear from the fans that like them.
    Featured this month July 2015 on the cover of Vegas Cannabis...puff puff pass..DD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @DoobieDuck, we're all proud of you!! congratulations on another cover!! I keep telling you, you're going to need another room in your house to display these. Good Job my friend...your hard work is paying off in a big way. My next crop is going to be some of your varieties...hopefully with a little luck, I can get them to look like yours. I seen online yesterday on Amazon. Its a special cover that goes on your phone...and you can hook up your pocket microscope to it and it sets over your phones camera....I guess makes it into a zoom lens.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...f_rd_i=desktop

I have that particular scope, but don't have an iphone or samsung....but I was thinking I could try and work with what I do have.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 391
    Given: 310
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, im agreein with blackdog! doobie duck rock the spot ! XD

REALLY REALLY NICE ! You make the most oustanding pics that ive seen! Im very impressed of these, keep on postin Doobie !

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,763
    Given: 2,532
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    ...on Amazon. Its a special cover that goes on your phone...
    blackdog thanks for all you do buddy. I will never get tiered of hearing people like my pics, I work very hard and that is mostly all I get back for the time I put in. The occasional magazine spread or cover is a huge bonus of course. That scope, I didn't read the reviews but for the price it seems a guy couldn't loose? You could always use it for inspecting for bugs and the trichs. My Samsung takes great images, combined with it I can't seeing the results being poor or bad. They'd likely be decent, the quality of the ones I post? I can't see that sorry. But I might splurge on one for my inspecting chores!

Cpt_Tab thank you very much..and what's a post without a new image or two...puff puff pass..DD

Menage A Moonshine a variety by DoobieDuck
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @DoobieDuck, those moonshines look absolutely amazing...those are going to be my next go around. Stay tuned...they'll be started around Aug/Sep...them and the Rocket Bubble. I think I'll just wait and invest in a decent camera with a good lens...that cover wouldn't fit my phone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234