Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,124
    Given: 1,323
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me start by saying...Hello

0 Not allowed!
    I am a California Medical Marijuana patient that grows his own medicine allowed to me by California law Sb420 and Prop 215. Which allows me to live a somewhat normal life. I am a Chronic pain person due to four surgeries to correct nerve entrapment in both arms which has left me disabled. I have grown since the late seventies and watched cannabis evolve into what it is today. First high came from Columbian Gold, Panama red, Acapulco Gold and Original Thai stick wrapped and tied with thread. Grown in every type of media and under every light known to man. Enjoy the science and genetics of breeding. Enjoy sharing the knowledge and skills but I am stingy with my genetics. Learned a thing or two from NASA. I consider myself expert level....and maintain 18 strains and created a medical strain of cannabis (Blueberry Cheese Cake). Ducks Foot, Purple Snowman, Og Granddaddy, Arcata Trainwreck, SFV original from seed not Cali Connection BX crap, Original Tahoe OG, 3 Pheno's Fire OG sorry RASKAL, Berner's Own Girl Scout Cookies and his Mango Cookies too, Platinum Cookies, Purple Haze, Champagne, Cannatonic, and Headband.

Medical Patient Do Not Cash Crop...

ENJOY THE PICS....Happy Farming

purple haze.jpgpurple snowman.jpgsnowman.jpgGirl Scout.jpg

Here Is a few Strains Waiting there turn...
    2014-01-15 13.20.23.jpg
    Last edited by 2mins4roughing; 01-15-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 288
    Given: 529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    you grow some amazing looking stuff!
    welcome aboard…you'll fit right in here

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,742
    Given: 2,530
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    2mins welcome Brother! Thanks for postin pics so soon, you'll fit right in here. From a fellow chronic pain sufferer..if you need someone to listen I will, peace and be well..DD
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks For The Greetings....

billyburnz

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome 2M4R, sorry to hear about the nerves. i'm a paraplegic, f'd the spinal cord, bike crash. Very sweet pics, cut my teeth on the x-act same four varieties as you, late '70's, 74-75, those WERE the DAZE, Hendrix, Cream, Steppenwolf/the pusher: ''you know I smoked a lot o' grass....--'' oh Lord...'', it was good smoke. The Gold & Panama Red had the black 'needle'-like hairs. Wack ya for hours. You do awesome work bro, it's tough for me but I love it and now legal here, (medical) 2 mature,+7 immature..it seems to relieve some stress. F the Man. Fare ye well and grow 'em big & stinky..keep the faith bro.

Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,566
    Given: 3,314
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    Hi 2mins4roughing,

Thanks for becoming part of our community!

Dude when you talk about the old varieties, Thai stick, Panama Red, Colombian Gold . . . it brings back so many memories!

You have a lot of experience, knowledge and a wonderful attitude! I´m very glad you are here to share your garden experience with us. One of the things that impresses me about your introduction is that you enjoy the science of breeding and genetics. So many people get side tracked with misconceptions regarding breeding and genetics. It is super important to keep the information simple and correct. The more experts like yourself we have here the better off we will all be.

Please share more of your wonderful images! You maintain so many different varieties, I´m guessing you have a big garden. We also have a big seed collector community you may want to check out.

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! https://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Wow 2mins4roughing, that's really great to hear that you are able to grow the medicine you need without fear of law!

Really nice looking plants you have there, and the seed collection leaves me quite jealous! A particular gem I noticed in there is the (true blueberry x santa cruz haze) blue dream. I just love this variety so much, tastes and smells as sweet as candy!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey BBKing ... It is a touchy subject here in California, Some cities tolerate it, Tax it, or Ban it completely. State law Sb 420 and Prop 215 allow a medical patient with his doctor's recommendation the possibility of growing their own, however it is limited. Many believe because their doctors says yeah grow more that they are safe too. Unless you have the recommendations (each patient 6 Mature or 12 Immature)attached to your grow that you can provide or are the caregiver of other patients. However another mistake is people believe even then that they are safe. But the magic number is 99 any combination whether you are the biggest dispensary or have 4,000 rec's on your side...Federal Government then says you are a Bad Farmer. And the whole Key is to operate within State limits and laws if our movement is to continue.

That particular Blue Dream gem direct from Santa Cruz makes Baseball Bat size Nuggs .. And makes my mouth water.

Happy Farming...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Zeemofree .. No worries..I understand that thought pattern it has been 16 years now in California.. While other states are just taking Baby Steps. As More States Legalize it, More Doctors will be able to do legal Research and show the world what so many already know. I mentioned to you that Cannatonic at 20.43% CBD That's real medicine. Each person has to decide their part of the movement and put their votes in to people who support their views. Change is slow.

Mr. Cervantas Thank You for the kind words. Very nice Overgrown.com feel to the site. If we ever meet I still know where true Panama red still exist..

Happy Farming...

Picture Of The Girls Watering
    girls-on-couch-with-wine-640x290.jpg

MrGreeeeeeeeeen

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome! And nice selection!

Bless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast