Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 52
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I am making my own Lotion and I'm really just trying to get my info from the net.I was stoned from 12 years to about 35 years old pretty much every day.
    I tried smoking about two years ago and find that getting high just doesn't work for me anymore after being clean for over 30 years. But the CBD helps a lot for the Arthritis.
    I have had some pretty good results with the plants I have grown. I have been thinking of vaping also mainly for my wife who has conic pain and has for years. Were trying to lessen the Opiate
    use. The strange thing with Kaiser insurance is they made me fill out a drug schedule in order for them to keep giving the Oxy and now the can drug test me for THC.
    I find this strange that there are still in the dark ages with this. Also there was nothing in the contract I filled out the said anything about Alcohol use with the Oxy. That is just strange old school thinking.I know for a fact that I was way more reckless on Alcohol that weed any day.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Have you ever realized fow many questions about drug testing on different forums you can fined? I was surprised to find that out. And that's quite strange for me, you can actually find a lot of info bout it on the web effortlesly. For example you can check out these Quick Fix reviews. There are a lot of info about detox products also. So I am confused a little bit.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    well information for I really like you post

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I think that vaporizing is better. Expeccialy there are so many variations of it. Just check smoketastic.com. If you need a help or more details, you can contact me or guys from the site. It`s not hard to help you

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Living in a state where cannabis isn't legal yet (hopefully soon) but CBD is legal, I just started experimenting with CBD tinctures and vape.

Tinctures seem to work well. They are slower to start working, but stick with you longer and are more subtle.

Vape is immediate relief, but only lasts an hour or 2. But I'm also finding vape doesn't kill all the pain I want gone. I read some on here with Chron's that were having good success. I have something similar (IBS-D/Post infection) and have almost constant gut irritation/pain. The vaping makes my anxiety a little better, but not the guy discomfort so much.

I'm only doing 1/2 doses 1-2 times a day as well. So with the tincture it's about 25mg 2x a day. And one some days I will do one vape with is 30mg.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I understand vaping to be the most efficient way to get CBD into your bloodstream.

From what I understand

Orally ingesting CBD has a bioavailability of just 15% whilst vaping can be up to 60%. This is because the acids in your stomach can destroy some of the CBD before it reaches your bloodstream

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I know I'm personally waiting for a new vape pen that is refillable so I can try my tincture oil in it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345