Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 45
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Favorite Bluetooth Speaker?

0 Not allowed!
    Music �� and a buzz usually go hand and hand with me. Wherever I am my Ultimate EAR speaker is sure to be close by. How about you?
    Last edited by Rrrfarm; 03-11-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,530
    Given: 2,660
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Rrrfarm
    As a matter of fact, i agree with you. Though i usually am playing my guitar rather than listening to music. Still music nonetheless

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Patient puffer I played violin for 5 years in grade school. Unfortunately my instructor moved away and I drifted away from playing and filled the void by playing sports. After high school I picked up guitar for a few years. I haven't played in a while though. I'm contemplating picking it up again now I'm retired.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Rrrfarm
    Never too late to do something new...unless your dead. Then...maybe. until then! Have fun. I have been playing for...uhh...26 years? Something like that. I used to draw a ton. But i started pinching a nerve in my thumb from pressure of the pencil. So i gravitated to playing guitar onve that started to occur. Guitar hurts a bit as you develop the callouses on the finger tips. If you can push through that point, it becomes fun. HAHAHAHA! When i play at home i often times end up at chordify.com
    It is an awesome site with TONS of songs you can strum along with. Learn the major strum chords...then log on. And boom your off and jamming along with practically ANY song thats on YouTube. I been jamming along with Mellen-Camp and NeedToBreathe lately. Awesome site to make learning songs easy and fun.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 362
    Given: 241
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I prefer Blutooth headphones. I have about 8 pare of them at the present.
    I used to play acoustic guitar Harmonica and Saxophone. Loved them all but I think I got most enjoyment with the Harmonica.
    It was a great companion while hitch hiking all over the country. I played that all day every day.
    Oh and I guess recorder flute counts. Tried piano and violin but it was abysmal at best. I have no interest in playing music any more.
    I think I lost it when I quit smoking pot and drinking over 30 years ago. I have some harmonica's laying around but just cant get the feeling back.
    Too bad
    Pushing little children with their fully automatics.
    They like to push the weak around.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Patient puffer
    Yeah, I remember building up the blisters on my fingers. I switched to Super Slinky strings on my electric guitar. They seemed to help a bit. Thanks for the link to cordify. I'll look it up when I start playing again. I have a acoustic now, sold my electric years ago. I'm definitely going to go for it. I'll see how much of the basics I retained. Nice chatting with you. Rock on bud. Rrrfarm

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Splatoid
    Congrats on 30 years sober! I've never completely given up drinking. I have cut way back though. I'm happy with a couple, sometimes 3 at the most. I did give up smoking pot for 25 years back along. I just grew tired of it and had a family to raise. Now that they're all grown up and on their own I've gotten back into it again. I only smoke what I grow now. I enjoy growing it and save money by growing my own. When my youngest son was in the Navy I bought him a top end harmonica and a book and cd to learn from. He use to play it quite a bit while out to sea. He still plays some and keeps one in his car. I can see where one would be enjoyable on a trip across the country. I bet you have lots of good memories looking back to those days on your trek. That's what life is all about, making memories. Got to get going. Good luck with your grow. Rrrfarm

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Rrrfarm
    I only play my acoustic right now. Its a Gretch Dubrow style. With the metal plate like a resonator. Great sound. It sings with new strings on. Electric just isn't in my forte right now.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,882
    Given: 1,006
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This is the forum suggestion section folks.

The Puff lounge is the perfect place for these discussions...

Dr.Chas-THC
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    Gorilla Gear Board ~ Hurricane Super 8 Fan,
    HyperFan 8”~HyperFan Hyper Climate Control,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    MountainAir Big Air Volatile Organic
    Activated Carbon Filter 8”x40”!!