Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question I'm novice grower living in North Europe

0 Not allowed!
    Hello! I'm living in Baltic states (North Europe as I said). In my state cannabis is illegal,so i choosing guerrila growing.
    I want to grow autofem strains, as AK-48, but I don't really know how to start for getting great yield and nice buds. I want to get started in May for climate reasions. .
    Please reccomend me or maybe give me a list to do,because i have no Idea what I have to do for good resaults in guerrila growing in North Europe.
    Thank you!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,363
    Given: 7,606
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit420R View Post
    Hello! I'm living in Baltic states (North Europe as I said). In my state cannabis is illegal,so i choosing guerrila growing.
    I want to grow autofem strains, as AK-48, but I don't really know how to start for getting great yield and nice buds. I want to get started in May for climate reasions. .
    Please reccomend me or maybe give me a list to do,because i have no Idea what I have to do for good resaults in guerrila growing in North Europe.
    Thank you!
    ...yeah bro, the answers to your questions are more involved than you realize so rather than reinventing the wheel, here is a thread where you can begin your research and believe me, you will find much more reliable information studying threads on whatever topic you are interested than the information you'll get just asking questions and waiting for answers.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=22702

...this thread is a good place to start and it includes links to other, useful threads so this should put you well on your way.

peace, SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I like to start seeds indoors early under florescent lights. When the last frost pasts then put the plants outdoors. Also the bed you plant them in, needs to be pre-cultivated with amendments. I start working my guerrila plots in fall and winter get the soil very nice! Fun est thing in the world and easy too.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,746
    Given: 929
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    One way, is to grow them small, with lights down low, and when nearly ready to flower in the fall, put them in the ground outdoors.
    Less time for plants to be damaged by pests or animals feeding, bad weather or thieves.

Dr.Chas-THC
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    Gorilla Gear Board ~ Hurricane Super 8 Fan,
    HyperFan 8”~HyperFan Hyper Climate Control,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    MountainAir Big Air Volatile Organic
    Activated Carbon Filter 8”x40”!!