Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Early flowering/stunted auto flower?

0 Not allowed!
    Im not new to autoflowers but something rather odd is happening to my recent feminized autos.
    They are only a few weeks old about three inches tall, second set of true leaves and theyre already flowering.

I had one a few years back do the same thing... It wasnt faminized and it was growing outside along others that grew normally. It turned into a three inch tall version of a mature plant.

These current ones are in a window, southern exposure.

It is a bit cool in the house and the lights been low/overcast lately.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,248
    Given: 2,211
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Cannada
    If the environment is the same for all plants, we could probably assume that this is an odd seed. I make my own seeds. Despite them all being the same and from the same parents, there still will be an odd seed that pops and just fails to thrive. I assume that reputable seed companies would encounter this as well. Its not frequent enough to cause alarm for me. I am not losing any money on the matter. People who purchase seeds, i believe, run the opportunity at receiving an odd seed. I have had dark brown seeds, heavily "tiger striped" and firm to the squish and wont break. They even sprout on time with the others and put a tap root just like the rest. Inside though, somethimg is different.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you.
    This crossed my mind but these are four different plants from two different autoflowers.
    Same parent strain but one group is feminized one isnt.