Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help!

0 Not allowed!
    Hello people! Sorry if im in the wrong place to ask fpr help but im new here and not very good english. I need some help with my plant wich is 30days now and its still very short..

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,525
    Given: 2,650
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Kriss55
    What is wrong. Your plant looks completely healthy. Leaves are pointing up. Leaves tips arent fried or curling up. If those lights are fixed, meaning they aren't movable, i would consider flipping to flower soon. That plant will double in height at least before its over.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Kriss55
    That is pretty good growth for only 1 month/30 days.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 360
    Given: 239
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah I was thinking same thing the plant look great.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the answers! Its my first grow and i thought its short and the stems are very close to each other.
    I can move the lights up-down if needed.
    Total heigth 160cm of the "room".

So should i give 1-2weeks more veg?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Kriss55
    Just know that (not including the pot, of course) the plant itself will AT LEAST double in height. Suoer cropping is always an option. Not to overwhelm you...there are methods at keeping it short OR keeping the tops from reaching the lights. As this is your 1st grow i would keep itnsimple and maybe top it once if you are interested. Topping allows the main growing tip to be eliminated, allowing the lateral branches to become the main growing tips. This increases your main colas. Otherwise the plant focuses mainly on the center cola. Even under the best of conditions, only 1 month of veg in soil will only yield 1/2 to 3/4 oz. If you can wait it out, 2 weeks extra will probably solidify that "oz." mark. More veg = More buds. Though you need to keep in mind that your bottom 1/2 of the plant will not produce much. Since the buds dont receive much light they will be "airy". So...if you do veg longer i would start looking in to "training" and "LST" for cannabis. It leavel out your canopy while maximizing how many tops will be getting MAX light. Like i said though, i do not want to overwhelm you for your 1st grow. Your plant looks delicious. She will grow great and produce splendid buds without using the methods i mentioned. Thats why i said start researching. I still stick to my thoughts on keeping it simple your 1st grow and topping if anything. Your 1st experience should be enjoyable and not stressful. This plant would grow without us. You look like you havent "over cared" for it which is another good sign. She us off to a good start. Keep it up. Another 2 weeks and flip will yield slightly under an oz. if you keep her lined out.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,094
    Given: 2,680
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patient puffer View Post
    @Kriss55
    Just know that (not including the pot, of course) the plant itself will AT LEAST double in height. Suoer cropping is always an option. Not to overwhelm you...there are methods at keeping it short OR keeping the tops from reaching the lights. As this is your 1st grow i would keep itnsimple and maybe top it once if you are interested. Topping allows the main growing tip to be eliminated, allowing the lateral branches to become the main growing tips. This increases your main colas. Otherwise the plant focuses mainly on the center cola. Even under the best of conditions, only 1 month of veg in soil will only yield 1/2 to 3/4 oz. If you can wait it out, 2 weeks extra will probably solidify that "oz." mark. More veg = More buds. Though you need to keep in mind that your bottom 1/2 of the plant will not produce much. Since the buds dont receive much light they will be "airy". So...if you do veg longer i would start looking in to "training" and "LST" for cannabis. It leavel out your canopy while maximizing how many tops will be getting MAX light. Like i said though, i do not want to overwhelm you for your 1st grow. Your plant looks delicious. She will grow great and produce splendid buds without using the methods i mentioned. Thats why i said start researching. I still stick to my thoughts on keeping it simple your 1st grow and topping if anything. Your 1st experience should be enjoyable and not stressful. This plant would grow without us. You look like you havent "over cared" for it which is another good sign. She us off to a good start. Keep it up. Another 2 weeks and flip will yield slightly under an oz. if you keep her lined out.
    Yeah. What he said. LOL. Hello there Patient puffer my man! It's been awhile. Apparently the dead has arisen, yes? I'll get BACK to YOU! @Kriss55 First, welcome to the forum and you have come to the right place for help. Your plant looks very healthy and symmetrical. Not a common feat for a newbie. Impressive actually. PP mentioned that at least you haven't over-cared for your plant. That's the biggest problem that a newbie encounters. When there's something wrong that's usually the problem. Don't let Patient puffer scare you with all of those big words either. He's a brainiac and can't help it. lol. Really, though. He knows what he's doing and will help you all he can. So, Patient puffer, there seems to be a lot of old school growers unaccounted for on here. Who all have we lost? I've been a little under-the-weather so I haven't been on here in awhile. Send me a PM and bring me up-to-date if you don't mind. Too damned lazy to read previous posts to find out for myself. Peace!
    "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."
    -Confucius

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks alot brothers! Yes, i let it do her think and didnt mess it alot. Ive been reading some of this methods but i though as my first time to do nothing plus i wanted it to grow fast. But if its gonna increase my yeald i could do a topping.. At this point where i could cut it? its not late? And how many days/weeks will left behind untill recover?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 360
    Given: 239
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Here is a good link for toping and training.
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115377

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast