Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for advice on once and done organic fertilizing

0 Not allowed!
    I'm planning my next grow and have been doing it the same way for a long time. Pro Mix and Miracle Gro. I've been doing it that way for decades. But I want to shift gears this year in a number of ways. When I was an avid outside gardener I had spectacular results with both cow and horse manure. I'm thinking about looking to make a soil mix with organic fertilizer that I never need to add anything more from start to finish except water. Is there an organic substance I could mix with my Pro Mix to make that happpen? I'm hoping the solution is simple and doesn't require complicated measures of various substances. I'm willing to go that route if necessary but I don't want to. The simpler it is, the less likely I'll mess it up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Google Clackamas Coot's soil mix. You can also go to buildasoil's website, and on their blog posts, they have a couple of different organic soil mixes that explain it step by step. KIS organics is another I believe. They both have organic mixes that you can use, re-amend, and continue using afterwards.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 577
    Given: 667
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have been growing with Promix mixed with Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil. You could probably get away with that an no further nutes. I mix it about 5:1 promix to FF ocean forest.

You would probably have good results also with some kick ass compost.
    ~Greenlady~

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 99
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This could be something to get you started and then work your way towards your own mix.

https://coastofmaine.com/product/stonington/