Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

deficiency, toxicity, too bright too cold Nute schedul?

0 Not allowed!
    These plants are 4weeks old. They have been growing pretty slowly I think. They are in dwc bubble buckets using general hydroponics flora trio. PH is kept at 5,8. Running about 700 ppm on ro water.

Using calcium magnesium sup and trying various nutrient mixes from between 1/2 tsp per gallon of each of the trio to 8 ml /gal grow 5ml/gal micro 2ml/gal bloom. Not sure what's the best schedule for veg and get all sorts of different opinions online. This looks like potassium deficiency to me after tons of googling.

Not visible in the pics are some redder stems that I'm guessing are from too cold of temps. They stay about 70* during the day and get down to 62* at night. Humidity levels are kept around 50%. I'm getting a heater in the mail any day now. I'm using a led light that doesn't make hardly any heat, but some of the plants have raised leaf edges like maybe light stress? Led is a full 24" away though. A viparspectra 1200.

Anyways if anyone knows what I don't or has some good suggestions I'd like to hear them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any takers out there

0 Not allowed!
    Anyone? Have something for me to grow on?