Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Thread: Sessions Out

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,553
    Given: 599
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sessions Out

0 Not allowed!
    The Jeff Sessions has now really did his part to make America great again.

JS.jpg
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 578
    Given: 667
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Sessions isn't who the media makes him out to be. Sessions hired Huber who works outside of DC to prosecute the deep state. There have already been many arrests of top assholes because of this. Follow Peter Oleksy on twitter, he posts when those arrests are made. There are many more sealed indictments waiting to be unsealed. There is a google spreadsheet that you can look at and it's legit. I have followed it since early March 2018. It's up to >60K sealed indictments. They don't call him Stealth Jeff for nothing.

Sessions knows that it is the deep state controlling marijuana and the only way to fix that is to change the DEA (which is run by the deep state).

Sessions is actually doing his part to legalize marijuana (even though he doesn't support it) because he appreciates the rule of law. He knows that all of this bullshit "legalize it here and there" bullshit just fucks things up even further.
    ~Greenlady~

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have a similar issue. I will try your solution and see if it works spanish dictionary

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,553
    Given: 599
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLady View Post
    Sessions isn't who the media makes him out to be. Sessions hired Huber who works outside of DC to prosecute the deep state. There have already been many arrests of top assholes because of this. Follow Peter Oleksy on twitter, he posts when those arrests are made. There are many more sealed indictments waiting to be unsealed. There is a google spreadsheet that you can look at and it's legit. I have followed it since early March 2018. It's up to >60K sealed indictments. They don't call him Stealth Jeff for nothing.

Sessions knows that it is the deep state controlling marijuana and the only way to fix that is to change the DEA (which is run by the deep state).

Sessions is actually doing his part to legalize marijuana (even though he doesn't support it) because he appreciates the rule of law. He knows that all of this bullshit "legalize it here and there" bullshit just fucks things up even further.
    Didn't know that. He received a heck of a timing to be in the attorney generals office.

Quote Originally Posted by rosabella View Post
    I have a similar issue. I will try your solution and see if it works spanish dictionary
    Best of luck Rosabella. If con men are removed from the "law" practices then maybe replies like Zeta won't be used.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.