Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,446
    Given: 884
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Did that single seed seed ever Sprout?
    Wondering if you are going to upate Us, on that news?

Dr.Chas-THC

Quote Originally Posted by Backlipslide View Post
    Wow! I did not know that! Amazing information to know thank you.
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    HyperFan 8”~HyperFan Hyper Climate Control,
    Hurricane Super 8 Fan, Gorilla Gear Board

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 35
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    When I cut my 4’ tent legs out of the pvc pipe, they were the first pieces I cut because I didn’t have to do any math to get an exact measurement. Plus the three corners probably adds another inch in a half I’m guessing. Unlike my 2’ width it had to be exactly 2’ to maximize the room I had, to get it in and out of my trailer (as I was originally planning on doing this in the trailer). From where my pots sit, the light is 24” away from the tops of the plants. The light is secured to the top cross brace and it is unfortunately maxed out. The only way I can raise it, is to hang it from the floor joist again. Even with it maxed out like @Patientpuffer said is 3’ max to the bottom of the tent.
    P.s- that’s a great yield from your clones!!

0DEFF731-D36D-49DC-8F16-05CFACF7E21F.jpg
    I did cut two slots in the bottom of the tent just earlier. I will keep an eye on it and add more if I need to.

AB761E91-83D2-46E5-B6B8-DFBE90B1C9CE.jpg

@Runamuk2
    To be honest, I read that a long time ago, but have never actually held my hand under the light. Once I read your comment, I held my hand under. It didn’t really feel all that uncomfortable to me until I was 6 inches or less away from the light. Temperatures, right now it’s at 84.9 but may still slowly be rising as it cooled off to 79 When I had the door open while I was getting pictures/cutting in air holes at the bottom. I took out the second fan and covered up the hole after cutting two big gigantic holes in the bottom of the tent thinking it was going to run cooler, but my hole cutting skills are too sufficient and seems to be running hotter then when I had the two fans. When I had both fans it ran at a steady 81-82. When I got home from work today the wife was saying it was running at the high 80’s. She kept trying to cool it down by opening the door for a while. The five hours I have the light and fan turned off it cools down to mid 60’s (the fan turns off with the light to try minimizing the temperatures getting any lower then they do for their night time)
    Thanks for everybody’s output. You are all a lot of help.

Update on the plants,

9934A4CC-EB1A-4D15-9FDE-92B31728B283.jpg
    The soil is dry, but I’m trying not to water them again until they get over there last watering before transplanting.

91B0FC0A-AB60-4CBC-AF38-85C4D6366BB7.jpg
    This is the green crack. Both the bottom two tier leaves are this colour.

61C75854-1764-4835-8612-53FFD34A9B4C.jpg
    Black Diamond

The great white shark seed hasn’t done anything yet. I cut into the seed trying to start the process with an exacto knife. Went to work, came home and nothing. So I split it more with my finger nail and put it back in the dark. @Dr.Chas-THC
    Last edited by Backlipslide; 11-06-2018 at 05:32 AM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Ah, gee that’s too bad. A dud, dude. Yes, no life in it. Not viable, Those are the most expensive seeds. Oh ok, & oh well..
    In the city, plenty of Seeds are easily acquired, several places I know have catalogs of numerous seed breeders, available when ever you drive into E-town.

Anyways, you can look at this page for some info, explaining abnormalities evident on leaves.
    https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

Dr.Chas-THC
    EZ Clone 16,

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I start a new job downtown tomorrow, then off to a different job somewhere else unknown.... Normally when I’m finished work I have no time to spare, as I have to be back home by a certain time. There are days where I get off early unexpectedly and have time to stick around the city for a bit. On those days I may be able to stick around and go for a coffee or something briefly. @Dr.Chas-THC
    Thank you for the web site to help diagnose the problem. I have it narrowed down to a few things. Will give them a good drink today and go from there.

Without going to far into my personal life, as this journal is for educational purposes for me to learn and to help beginner growers in the future. Again I want to thank each and every one of you for your help/opinions and sharing your resources with my self and future website on go’ers. Hats off to you guys!! Thanks a lot!!
    -Backlipslide

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    That’s great, that you are gainfully employed. Please do Work hard and make a good living.

Ah yeah, anytime that you have some freedom, let me know. We can hook you up, with a few awesome new strains...
    No, I wouldn’t ever pry into your privacy. It’s your personel life and your business.
    I hope everything is alright with you, as that Sounds like a very strict life, yet you’re growing... haha

Life’s special moments. . . Go figure.

I feel bad that your single seed was dormant, and defunct.
    Let’s get that replaced with more, that hold promise and full potential.

Forget about coffee, we are going straight to the shop that carries multiple strains...

Dr.Chas-THC
    EZ Clone 16,

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Dr.Chas-THC
    Yes, the seed was a complete dud. I gave up on it this afternoon. Serves me right for waiting this long to try and grow it. I might have exaggerated how long ago I bought the seeds. It was definitely over one year old, more like closer to 2- 2.5 years old. The first two seeds sprouted no problem, and I had no idea what the hell I was doing then. Now that I know what I do know it’s a lil sad i didn’t get to see it grow up and have a healthier start then the past two try’s. Another opportunity shall arise soon enough. Thank you for your eagerness to want to help.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, l figured so, after all that fiddling, with it. But all seeds aren’t viable, with life internally. To store seeds for an extended periods of time, they should be placed in a air tight, water proof container, and put in the fridge. For seriously long term storage, they are deep frozen. Like the seed banks that are cut into the side of a mountain, in case of apocalypse. They will be safe.

AD4B39DC-15C9-4865-8692-882F49F0B878.jpeg

8ADC14AE-2CA1-483A-8C06-5F9B31BA5053.jpeg

C58CEC77-93A2-488A-A732-EB94F9E52EC2.jpg

9DFB3151-7C31-48EB-A6D0-AC84DB131C5D.jpeg

We we will help you to replace that solo seed, with multiple strains, for you to grow, cherish and admire.
    So, when ever you are ready, let me know ... just call. Haha

Dr.Chas-THC

Quote Originally Posted by Backlipslide View Post
    @Dr.Chas-THC
    Yes, the seed was a complete dud. I gave up on it this afternoon. Serves me right for waiting this long to try and grow it. I might have exaggerated how long ago I bought the seeds. It was definitely over one year old, more like closer to 2- 2.5 years old. The first two seeds sprouted no problem, and I had no idea what the hell I was doing then. Now that I know what I do know it’s a lil sad i didn’t get to see it grow up and have a healthier start then the past two try’s. Another opportunity shall arise soon enough. Thank you for your eagerness to want to help.
    EZ Clone 16,

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chas-THC View Post
    Yeah, l figured so, after all that fiddling, with it. But all seeds aren’t viable, with life internally. To store seeds for an extended periods of time, they should be placed in a air tight, water proof container, and put in the fridge. For seriously long term storage, they are deep frozen. Like the seed banks that are cut into the side of a mountain, in case of apocalypse. They will be safe.

We we will help you to replace that solo seed, with multiple strains, for you to grow, cherish and admire.
    So, when ever you are ready, let me know ... just call. Haha

Dr.Chas-THC

That seed bank looks a lil far-fetched. I did everything you labeled off while storing that seed, minus storing it inside the fridge. It’s been in a lil weed box I have had for a long time in a box in storage, instead of the fridge. Ohh well you win some you lose some.
    Was told by my boss yesterday that the boys at the tower have a good handle on things and didn’t need another guy. Wait till Monday when another job starts up. Fresh start on the week. For what little I do get, I’m grateful for EI.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Update on the plants,
    Woke up this morning to find the plants look pretty stressed out. Should I cut off these affected leaves? So the plant isn’t using unnecessary energy to those affected leaves. My outdoor project I did this summer, I cut off the leaves that didn’t look healthy and then grew up to look lop sided and un even. Is that the norm for a plant with a deficiency in something?

Attachment 110746

Attachment 110747
    I’m thinking the green crack has a iron deficiency and the both plants have a calcium deficiency.
    What is everyone’s thoughts?

Attachment 110748

13E68481-A5B4-451F-B88C-A0A8AD19CEE8.jpg

This is the black diamond, they both kind of show the same signs.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    The World Seed Bank “looks a lil far fetched” to you? Oh ok.
    What ever you ‘think’, or you don’t know about, obviously. Naïveté.

549BFCF3-96F9-4E8C-BDD6-9B8C2E74331A.jpg
    It’s Numero fifteen, on the big list...

https://www.agprofessional.com/artic...est-seed-banks
    https://www.croptrust.org/our-work/s...al-seed-vault/
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sval...bal_Seed_Vault

You can believe that, foolishness if you wish. I’m in the mood tonight...
    A simple web search will often reveal all anyway. So you never have to doubt somebody’s word, before you do your due diligence to prove otherwise. Now you know, super Secure Seed Bank installations are very real.

You plant in pic four, Poor soil choice, to start with. I think the plant in thee last pic which actually shows, isn’t getting enough feed and is absorbing nutrients from those bottom leaves. No don’t cut them off, until they are completely yellow or brown after the plant absorbs all the chlorophyll and nutrient available within.

Please have a Look in here:
    https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures
    See what You can learn.

Dr.Chas-THC

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast