Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 42
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Dr.Chase-THC
    Yep it definitely has branches starting to shoot. Took them out and inspected them a lot better.

61DC2DED-AEC1-4C7D-A480-24112B73D533.jpg
    A18AD99F-22F0-4A33-9A9C-E8E89F185223.jpg
    Black Diamond

79647026-3EAD-4531-B777-2A27C12F84D1.jpg
    367A9959-8BAE-423A-9AA4-68A115A4E5EF.jpg
    DA47A065-D250-4D1B-AA80-1F3485A052D1.jpg
    Green crack

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,461
    Given: 886
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Who’s Chase? Hahaha

Ah yes, I would have figured that branches would already begun to grow, at this stage. Good stuff.

It’s great growth too. Look at them internodes, will ya? Chuckles

Sometimes I think I’ve already been at this gardening stuff too long.
    Probably forgotten more, than many will learn in a lifetime of this grand hobby.
    Yet, I continue to absorb the info, from the big book/s, videos and of course other knowledgeable members within the inter webs, forum, blogs and private pages...

Keep at it bro, you’re doing something right. Ha

Dr.Chas-THC

Quote Originally Posted by Backlipslide View Post
    @Dr.Chas-THC
    Yep it definitely has branches starting to shoot. Took them out and inspected them a lot better.
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    HyperFan 8”~HyperFan Hyper Climate Control,
    Hurricane Super 8 Fan, Gorilla Gear Board

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Update on the plants:

3C266317-7C63-499B-B7CA-E3D9F7BE866A.jpg

C614F8C3-B45C-40BD-887B-23DC13688404.jpg

Being back to work I don’t have nearly as much time as previously did to spend on the plants, but they seem to be doing great! I can’t even use the handle on the green crack bucket anymore. Big size difference between the two plants. Must be a prime example of the size differences in sativa and indica. My only regret right now is not transplanting them into 5 gallon buckets instead of 2.5 but, as they say. Oh well.

Took these photos yesterday:

137CD3F1-3B3B-4260-8BB1-C620DE91344A.jpg
    Green crack

F59D7B8F-C1F3-4134-A835-F95C7380127E.jpg
    Last edited by Backlipslide; Yesterday at 04:05 AM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Love a nice DIY job! Just my thoughts but on the space heater issue I'd suggest a more static heater like an oil-filled radiator type that doesn't have an open element. In a space that size as long as you have even a little fan moving air it should work fine. I've used all different types in a small outdoor greenhouse to extend the growing season and I found the stress of worrying about the space heaters catching fire not worth the $20 or $30 price difference.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I'm elsewhere in Canada and have had occasion to ask a few cops about the new laws etc. Bottom line is that unless you decide to grow a bunch of plants outside and tick off some neighbour, they could care less. They've got much better things to do than jump through hoops to get a search warrant to come and count your plants, let alone ask where your seeds came from. Irritating, stupid laws... YES but with any attempt at enforcement extremely unlikely, basically a non-issue (IMO.)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grampa_Starlord View Post
    I'm elsewhere in Canada and have had occasion to ask a few cops about the new laws etc. Bottom line is that unless you decide to grow a bunch of plants outside and tick off some neighbour, they could care less. They've got much better things to do than jump through hoops to get a search warrant to come and count your plants, let alone ask where your seeds came from. Irritating, stupid laws... YES but with any attempt at enforcement extremely unlikely, basically a non-issue (IMO.)
    Those are great ideas with the space heater issue! I will put that in the memory bank in case I want to try putting it back in my fifth wheel. My landlord is fine with me having the plants and the girls seem happy where they are, I’m not going to bother stressing them out trying to experiment with it in the trailer again, like they say “if it’s not broken, don’t fix it.” Lol. The weather has turned and I would say winter is here to stay. Great ideas though thank you so much for your input. I’m pretty new to this so I will take all the information I can get.

Well said about the laws!!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlipslide View Post
    Those are great ideas with the space heater issue! I will put that in the memory bank in case I want to try putting it back in my fifth wheel. My landlord is fine with me having the plants and the girls seem happy where they are, I’m not going to bother stressing them out trying to experiment with it in the trailer again, like they say “if it’s not broken, don’t fix it.” Lol. The weather has turned and I would say winter is here to stay. Great ideas though thank you so much for your input. I’m pretty new to this so I will take all the information I can get.

Well said about the laws!!
    Another tip on a great heater for small spaces. A bit more expensive (into the $100+ range) but "Amaze" wall heaters are flat and basically bolt to a wall, eliminating any wasted floor space. Super safe and you can also get an add-on thermostat plug so it won't even turn on until the space hits a minimum temp. And as a bonus some of them come with a safety shield installed so even if your plant brushes up against it, no damage to the plant. Great for a small semi-permanent interior space where floorspace is at a premium.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,461
    Given: 886
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Have a look at this video. It may give you a few bright ideas. ;-)

Dr.Chas-THC
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    HyperFan 8”~HyperFan Hyper Climate Control,
    Hurricane Super 8 Fan, Gorilla Gear Board

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567