Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plant not turning

0 Not allowed!
    Hello. Long time lurker, first time posting.

I have a GG4 plant I've been growing outdoors in northern CA. I've been taking the branches one at a time as I see amber trichomes.

I harvested a couple of branches that had started turning amber in the first week of September. I harvested a couple more the beginning of the third week in September. I harvested another a week ago.

The rest of the plant I'm still not seeing any amber trichomes. Is this normal? Seems like a long time for the rest of the plant to turn.

* I flushed with water the first week of September. Have given little water since then as I thought they'd be ready.

THANKS!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,535
    Given: 588
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Not sure of your soil but if its coco and clear of nutrients then your plant only has roots and the rest of the plant to live off of. You could try a light nutrient solution to get things moving. I've heard rumors people have smoked pot that wasn't flushed out for weeks
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    That could be it.
    They haven't been fed in a long time.
    Will try that.