Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 814
    Given: 1,354
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Kaninchen
    Looks like youre growing guerilla style. Maybe consider organically amending the soil so you dont have to worry about applying nutes. I used a super soil at home this year that ran from the start of May thru September. Since i grow organically i used garden lime as a pH buffer and assumed that it had Cal/Mag as well. It does but not like Rock Phosphate & Langbeinite. That combo right there is great for flowering plants and supplies the Cal/Mag needed as well. I use the DowntoEarth line of amendments. There is a ton of other stuff i use. Some would not be wise for guerilla growing as it could attract varmints. The Rock Phosphate and Langbeinite will not. Just my $0.02 bro.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 87
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have had problems with G.H. in soil before. If organically amending the soil is not an option I have had great results with Age Old nutes.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you Dr. Chas-THC, Patient Puffer, tvbfe!

The original soil of the spot has a relatively thin dark forest floor layer below of which i guess it's a clay based ground. About 150 litres of high quality plant soil and 100 litres of compost were mixed with maybe 50 litres of the darker wood soil and only a few shovels of the yellowish sticky soil. All put in the hole maybe 50/60cm deep hole that has been dug - the deeper the more compost is in the mix. Also Compo agrosil wortel stimulant was added before the already relatively old (6/7 weeks) but small (.7l pots) young plants were brought out. After about 10 days, Neudorff "azet" organic garden fertilizer (pellets, "up to 100 days") was worked into the ground - double of what was suggested for the most hungry vegetables and fruits on the list.

DSC08959_1650.jpg

After about 100 days and right before the temperature drop with all plants flowering, a slightly restrained dose of Canna PK 13/14 was fed. About a week later and after the storm the dead spot specles were found towards the edge of the big leaves. As nobody was sure and the most similar pattern i could find in literature was Cal deficiency, GHE FloraMicro SW was chosen to be given the chance to help as it contains 7% Cal and all other micronutrients - together with GHE Thrive Bloom as it is organic and forgiving (almost impossible to overdose) and the complex/complete range of nutes makes more sense to me than just one or two special compounds (with these two being the most quantitative anyways).

So with the original post i never thought to go that deeply detailed and hoped somebody would say "Yes, that's ... ... for sure".

As written, next time yet even more compost will be blent. And a second gift of the azet pellets with an interval maybe midst of august. Given of how late they have been set out and with that driest hot summer they have flourished and caught up pretty amazingly and up to the visit after the storm front / PK application always had a perfectly healthy and thriving appearance. With outset and few weeks later they received neem oil showers which has proven to be perfectly effective against any insects, snails, mice and deer browsing. In july and august they received algae extract, horsetail, valerian ...

Thx and regards everone! K.
    Last edited by Kaninchen; 10-06-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 306
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    let me preface this by saying i am no guru on growing. or anything else
    i had a similar thing many yars ago in a gorilla grow and the best i could figure was an abudance of pine needles created a protien abundance / overload which locked out certain nutes. i forget shich ones but i want to say mag and pitasium...this was many years ago and i hve not had that same issue since giving the plants more room and planting large pots in the ground to reducce competition from surrounding plants and varmits
    also if i may say the roots are likely too close together and the plants are a tad root bound by their conditions. thats my best guess as to what is happening.
    again that is a guess based on problem i had more than ten years ago so...gain of salt and all that

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 306
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    when i do gorilla grows now i tend to bury a 15 gallon pot with a layer of rock under it for drainage and obviously god soil inside with what ever amendments i have on hand...dont know if that all helps but

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,383
    Given: 877
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I hope your end is as good as the beginning of this adventure.

After all your hard work and dedication, a sucsessful finish would be optimal.

Dr.Chas-THC

Quote Originally Posted by Kaninchen View Post
    Thank you Dr.Chas-THC, Patient Puffer, tvbfe!

The original soil of the spot has a relatively thin dark forest floor layer below of which i guess it's a clay based ground. About 150 litres of high quality plant soil and 100 litres of compost were mixed with maybe 50 litres of the darker wood soil and only a few shovels of the yellowish sticky soil. All put in the hole maybe 50/60cm deep hole that has been dug - the deeper the more compost is in the mix. Also Compo agrosil wortel stimulant was added before the already relatively old (6/7 weeks) but small (.7l pots) young plants were brought out. After about 10 days, Neudorff "azet" organic garden fertilizer (pellets, "up to 100 days") was worked into the ground - double of what was suggested for the most hungry vegetables and fruits on the list.

DSC08959_1650.jpg

After about 100 days and right before the temperature drop with all plants flowering, a slightly restrained dose of Canna PK 13/14 was fed. About a week later and after the storm the dead spot specles were found towards the edge of the big leaves. As nobody was sure and the most similar pattern i could find in literature was Cal deficiency, GHE FloraMicro SW was chosen to be given the chance to help as it contains 7% Cal and all other micronutrients - together with GHE Thrive Bloom as it is organic and forgiving (almost impossible to overdose) and the complex/complete range of nutes makes more sense to me than just one or two special compounds (with these two being the most quantitative anyways).

So with the original post i never thought to go that deeply detailed and hoped somebody would say "Yes, that's ... ... for sure".

As written, next time yet even more compost will be blent. And a second gift of the azet pellets with an interval maybe midst of august. Given of how late they have been set out and with that driest hot summer they have flourished and caught up pretty amazingly and up to the visit after the storm front / PK application always had a perfectly healthy and thriving appearance. With outset and few weeks later they received neem oil showers which has proven to be perfectly effective against any insects, snails, mice and deer browsing. In july and august they received algae extract, horsetail, valerian ...

Thx and regards everone! K.
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    HyperFan 8” HyperFan Hyper Climate Control
    Hurricane Super 8 Fan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12