Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Thread: Tricome color

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tricome color

0 Not allowed!
    Hi there, newbie here.
    I have a plant which I know has a couple of weeks to go until harvest. The pistils are curling and a few are starting to turn brown, however, when I check the tricomes through a microscope I see some clear, some starting to go milky and a few smaller amber ones!. I didn't really think any amber color happened until almost too late to harvest!. This is a Sativa,.............my first, and I was looking forward to a THC high and not couch lock. Am I needlessly panicking because I've seen a few of the smaller tricome's turning amber so soon?. Any thoughts on this subject would be appreciated.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 413
    Given: 69
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Whoa, Robert! Maybe a little couchlock is in order...

I will normally see random amber trics develop even with a large amount of clears present. I tend to begin flushing/fading when only a few clear trics are left.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Many thanks for your input. I will keep a close eye on proceedings and act as suggested. Have a great weekend.