Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

..

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Aurora

  1. #11
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Edm AB C ♁
    Posts
    5,090
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,633
    Given: 895
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Yes, at its finest.


    Did you make up your mind, what you are doing, to acquire your desired Wind King fan?


    Dr.Chas-THC

    Quote Originally Posted by tvbfe View Post
    There you go, Quality control.
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    Gorilla Gear Board ~ Hurricane Super 8 Fan,
    HyperFan 8”~HyperFan Hyper Climate Control,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    MountainAir Big Air Volatile Organic
    Activated Carbon Filter 8”x40”!!

  2. #12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Tuesday
    Posts
    166
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 113
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chas-THC View Post
    Yes, at its finest.


    Did you make up your mind, what you are doing, to acquire your desired Wind King fan?


    Dr.Chas-THC
    I gave up...

  3. #13
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Edm AB C ♁
    Posts
    5,090
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,633
    Given: 895
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Ahh, ok.

    I’m only mildly sorry....

    I tried to help you, but you suddenly veered off in your own self help direction.

    Not sure where you went wrong, but that’s your decision.


    Dr.Chas-THC

    Quote Originally Posted by tvbfe View Post
    I gave up...
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    Gorilla Gear Board ~ Hurricane Super 8 Fan,
    HyperFan 8”~HyperFan Hyper Climate Control,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    MountainAir Big Air Volatile Organic
    Activated Carbon Filter 8”x40”!!

  4. #14
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Tuesday
    Posts
    166
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 113
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chas-THC View Post
    Ahh, ok.

    I’m only mildly sorry....

    I tried to help you, but you suddenly veered off in your own self help direction.

    Not sure where you went wrong, but that’s your decision.


    Dr.Chas-THC
    Thought T&T was going to ship me one, but guess not, just trying to make things easier.

  5. #15
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Edm AB C ♁
    Posts
    5,090
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,633
    Given: 895
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    More inside peeks from last week...




    Dr.Chas-THC
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    Gorilla Gear Board ~ Hurricane Super 8 Fan,
    HyperFan 8”~HyperFan Hyper Climate Control,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    MountainAir Big Air Volatile Organic
    Activated Carbon Filter 8”x40”!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top