Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raw, straw, castings and 95% rain

0 Not allowed!

Come take a fast walk down the yellow brick road. Once lawn, covered with straw that gets mowed (Brown paper maybe in the future as may the bottom branches be removed to allow a mower though hedge trimmers (electric) are on hand) which consists of heavy clay soil with a 14 inch round hole on most, a bit over a foot deep. 50 or 60lbs of castings each maybe with the road made dirty with a pre month spreading prior to a rain. Should have started the seeds June first I think. Gonna likely have to net them this week.

I watered the first week and a half daily then once the roots spread let nature take over. Had to water one day in 4 weeks. A couple plants started top droop. Can't rely on the weather. I was spoiled, lazy, and checked the ground moisture level under the mowed straw, a day to late. 3% loss max though more like .3 or less in total.
    Last edited by CannaMonkey; 08-07-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Water work out. I watered a bit for the second time this morning just in case. Wasn't expecting this...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Morning report...

June 1st for winds it seems. Gonna tresses some larger ones. . The dead one I'll leave the branch. To crowed there anyhow

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Put up another 9 nets after this video and rescued a lost caterpillar. I think the N from the corn gluten is prolonging flowering a bit though I'm gonna let them go naturally instead of destroying flavor with phosphorus.