Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 24
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    May 28th. Spending the night outside. Most nights they would come in the atrium. If it's over 55F they were in the sun. These are 9 inch pots. I have 7s though want to use 6 inch and a 9 inch augar, I think, for filling the field. I'm going to start seeds later as well next year for smaller plants. May have time for an extra atrium cycle or even a cold hardy auto field harvest? Still a few things to connect before it's more temp compliment. Currently I heat the insulated floor of 30 yards process, with a clear sheet of plastic in the winter before switching to the tarp. 300 feet of pex are coiled under it, hooked to an Amish stove though I have an outdoor stove I'm waiting to hook up when I have an extra couple grand for the parts.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CannaMonkey; 09-18-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    May 14th
    Some seedlings in 4 inch pots are under two 400 watt blue inductions on the other side
    This is lumen, electrical wise cannabis as well. These lights total under 160 watts. The plants still droop and sleep, at night, though stay in veg
    Last edited by CannaMonkey; 09-18-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This is around August 10th. This is her first year gardening or growing anything besides the excessive house plants acquired while down under. Born and raised in one of the most dangerous cities on Earth and what is considered the most dangerous area in Latin America, father murdered at age 7. She helped me with some things as my language aptitude is lacking so I wanted to return the favor and atleast give her the same cards I play with. Maybe she will take over this property for me? A growing season all around for most of us. I imagine, from the air, the plants only look 2 or 3 feet. I should have used 6 inch posts instead of 4 to help with the optical illusion.
    Last edited by CannaMonkey; 09-18-2018 at 10:35 AM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I always enjoy seeing such things

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

It seems some one took my video earlier. I had no idea. I love this trimmer. Cleaning it with cooking spray about every pound and wiping it down. So far so good

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345