Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 12
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Everything looks female to me. See hairs on all. Looks like big damage in first pic? White dots? Again, I'm still new so get others opinions

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 590
    Given: 985
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @SHOTGUN_STAN
    Stupid question...you arent putting actual water on your buds right? As that will cause rot.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 100
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOTGUN_STAN View Post
    Here are more pictures of my sour kush that has big buds and the others are bubblegum kush. Can you tell if the sour kush had bud rot? We havent had any rain but I keep them watered but I dont saturate the buds with water. Also, can you tell if the other are female yet? Do I need to harvest the sour kush or wait longer. I want as much yield as possible.
    Third photo clearly shows bud rot in the middle. Stick your finger in there and feel the damp, soft, rotten buds. Then you can smell and taste it on your finger and familiarise yourself with it so you'll spot it faster next time and not have to throw away so much of your hard work.
    That bud needs to be removed immediately and the whole rest of the crop checked carefully.
    If you want to save some of that cola for personal use then dissect it and throw away anything that is yellowed and wash the rest in dilute peroxide then you can dry it in a separate area from the rest of the crop to avoid any potential contamination. You should still check the smell and taste before storing (separately) too and avoid vaping/smoking/eating mouldy herb. When in doubt throw it out!

I am autistic and I have anxiety and depression, melanoma and peptic ulcer. LUCKY ME
    Ending prohibition is taking too long. People need to be allowed to make medicine from all the herbs so they can live.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12