Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Everything looks female to me. See hairs on all. Looks like big damage in first pic? White dots? Again, I'm still new so get others opinions

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 943
    Given: 1,542
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @SHOTGUN_STAN
    Stupid question...you arent putting actual water on your buds right? As that will cause rot.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 143
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOTGUN_STAN View Post
    Here are more pictures of my sour kush that has big buds and the others are bubblegum kush. Can you tell if the sour kush had bud rot? We havent had any rain but I keep them watered but I dont saturate the buds with water. Also, can you tell if the other are female yet? Do I need to harvest the sour kush or wait longer. I want as much yield as possible.
    Third photo clearly shows bud rot in the middle. Stick your finger in there and feel the damp, soft, rotten buds. Then you can smell and taste it on your finger and familiarise yourself with it so you'll spot it faster next time and not have to throw away so much of your hard work.
    That bud needs to be removed immediately and the whole rest of the crop checked carefully.
    If you want to save some of that cola for personal use then dissect it and throw away anything that is yellowed and wash the rest in dilute peroxide then you can dry it in a separate area from the rest of the crop to avoid any potential contamination. You should still check the smell and taste before storing (separately) too and avoid vaping/smoking/eating mouldy herb. When in doubt throw it out!

I am autistic and I have anxiety and depression, melanoma and peptic ulcer. LUCKY ME
    Ending prohibition is taking too long. People need to be allowed to make medicine from all the herbs so they can live.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hello again. I have a question. I've been growing my bubblegum kush in 5 gallon buckets and they have always been in full sunlight. They are budding really well. Long story short is I've had to move them for security reasons abd the only place that safe for me to put them is in a shaded area. What will this do? Will it kill my plants or hurt the budding stage. They are mature, healthy plants. I will post pics in a day or so. Any info or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @SHOTGUN_STAN
    Your plant will finish. But due to the lack of sun light or "direct" sun light your buds may not fatten up like they should if they cant receive direct sunlight anymore. Your quality wont drop as much as your yield will. Just my personal experience. There may be other views on here.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Here are pictures of my bubblegum kush. I have them in a location now where there are getting 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight. I have trimmed off some of the huge fan leaves. Do I need to trim more leafs off. I've read pros and cons of doing this. Any advise on how I can help increase my yeild is appreciated. I have 7 plants. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 143
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOTGUN_STAN View Post
    Here are pictures of my bubblegum kush. I have them in a location now where there are getting 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight. I have trimmed off some of the huge fan leaves. Do I need to trim more leafs off. I've read pros and cons of doing this. Any advise on how I can help increase my yeild is appreciated. I have 7 plants. Thanks.
    Six to eight hours of direct sunlight is plenty to grow cannabis but they will flower more slowly than in a sunnier spot. You may be harvesting when trichomes turn but there are still many white pistils.

I noticed that you left petioles when you trimmed leaves. Do not leave the petioles on there. They will die back and rot. Leaving them there will greatly increase the chance of bud rot.. I think it's almost impossible not to get bud rot if petioles are left to die in the colas. They should be easy enough to snap or at least pinch off at the main stalk.

I wouldn't take any more leaves off. It's mainly under artificial lights that people who believe in defoliation indulge in this practice.

I am autistic and I have anxiety and depression, melanoma and peptic ulcer. LUCKY ME
    Ending prohibition is taking too long. People need to be allowed to make medicine from all the herbs so they can live.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Echium Pininana ia correct. The sun has the best penetrating power of any light anybody uses. Defoliating outdoors is not needed. I only pull leaves if they are deflated and yellow OR they are rubbing a bud bald. @SHOTGUN_STAN

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you all for your replies and great advice. This is a great site with alot of experienced growers. Thanks again.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hello, can anyone please tell me if my bubblegum kush is ready for harvest yet? They have been growing since may but only budding since july. I still have about 6 to 8 weeks before I would have to worry about frost. Also, are there any feed or nutes I can add to them to help them get more yield. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast