Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help.

0 Not allowed!
    I really need help. Are these ready for harvest. They have been budding since early June and its now August 4th. It is sour Kush. Also, is the other one male or female. Im having trouble telling. Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    The top picture is Sour Kush and the bottom picture is bubblegum kush. Never had trouble sexing a plant before but these bubblegum has me baffled.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, I am still new so I dont have a lot to offer you on the first question...or really the other either lol. But I am trying to learn. The second one doesnt look like either yet as far as I can see. I just went through preflowering of my first plants, one male and one female and neither looked like that. But, maybe it's just the picture and I cant see yet. Wishing you luck! I know there are great people on here who can help better than me!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Here are more pictures. Maybe with better views. Trying to determine if its close to harvest time for my sour kush and trying to determine sex on bubblegum kush. They were all planted in late april.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    A couple of those pics looks like my male, and the others look female haha. Im of no use, I am sorry. I'll try zooming in on them later.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shastras View Post
    A couple of those pics looks like my male, and the others look female haha. Im of no use, I am sorry. I'll try zooming in on them later.
    Thank you. Would much appreciate any info you can give. If you need more information about the plants or grow time, I will be glad to tell you.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I looked again but still a little blurry on the sites I wanted to look at. How old is this plant? I think on some pics I see hairs, but others looks more like a male in the same pic. Possible harm? I'm really not the one you want deciding this haha. I'll vote too early to tell!
    @someoldguy should know better if he has a moment to look

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 143
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    (IMHO) Post #4 first picture shows female pistils. The other pictures are unclear. The site reduces the definition of pictures unfortunately so you really have to get close.
    The fourth picture in post #4 appears to show bud rot in the centre of the cola. It is not ready but this cola, possibly the whole plant, will have to be harvested immediately, rot cut out and the rest washed in dilute peroxide.

I am autistic and I have anxiety and depression, melanoma and peptic ulcer. LUCKY ME
    Ending prohibition is taking too long. People need to be allowed to make medicine from all the herbs so they can live.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,172
    Given: 7,346
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...yeah, the first pic in post #4 looks to have a pistil at the second node, just below the top of the plant but i can't see it well enough to be sure, if i'm right then you will begin seeing many pistils very soon.

...oh, and i would say you should wait at least a couple weeks befoe you harvest the other plant unless you are in danger of several days of rain in a row.

...i don't grow outdoors so i'm no expert but when they are nearing the end of the season the buds can absorb a lot of moisture and if they stay too moist for too long you run the risk of mold, or bud rot, ...so just keep an eye on her and try to be patient and i'd expect her to pack on a fair bit more mass before she is done.

peace, SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Here are more pictures of my sour kush that has big buds and the others are bubblegum kush. Can you tell if the sour kush had bud rot? We havent had any rain but I keep them watered but I dont saturate the buds with water. Also, can you tell if the other are female yet? Do I need to harvest the sour kush or wait longer. I want as much yield as possible.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast