Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 171
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ok coo still hav to take look around nd should i take off were the mites damage is?? @someoldguy

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,150
    Given: 7,302
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...yeah, just taking leaves off won't solve this problem if they are present, so check carefully, especially under the leaves, if they are there you will see them and their debris and eggs.

...so first, verify that they are there and if they are we can help you find a strategy to deal with it.

...if they are NOT there, and keep in mind i'm only guessing based on one picture, then you're situation isn't so immediate, but that does not mean you should relax, if you're gonna grow weed outdoors you're gonna need to know how to treat for spidermites, aphids and thrips plus how to prevent powdery mildew and ways to salvage an infected crop.

...then there are deer and slugs, lol.

...which illustrates the truth that 'free weed' is far from free, lol, which means that the folks who have the most success in this hobby are those who truly enjoy caring for their plants and who study just because they want to do right by their plants, like pets that we love.

...anyway, please excuse the ramble and welcome, to the site and the hobby.

peace, SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 93
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DBoii View Post
    Attachment 109153

Attachment 109154

what is this brown part?
    Oh that Brown stuff is called Bud Rot or more specific boturitis. I think I got the name spelled right.

That Brown stuff you need to carefully cut the stuff out, without damaging the rest of the bud above. Even then its not 100% that the rest won't rot also.

What you will need is a bottle of H2O2 Hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle. Once you carefully cut it out disinfect the area, your hands and tool. That fungus is like the staff infection of plants. So it's never gone only controlled. Personally I use 100% citric acid to do that job. But it isn't an accepted treatment so go h202.

The problem we run into by starting really early is the days are to short. So while the plants grow by stages and very dependant on hours of light and dark ( photopieriod)

In the spring days are short and nights are long. Exactly like in the fall and flowring. Difference being in spring the plants are not mature enough to go into flower.

Until middle of may and june and that is too early in the year. About 2nd week of August i expect plants to really start stacking on flowers.

That plant matter on the regrowth, it's like lettuce that was forgotten in fridge? No color and slim.

Anyway get it cut out and disinfect and we can go from there. Generally you have to chase that stuff for the duration. When you harvest you need to wash in h202 to get that crap off the plants.

Don't get discouraged we've all had to deal with rot. It isn't the end of the world and if it was easy everyone would grow.

Keep them green
    Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Patient puffer took a couple of pics of the sick plants remeber how they were just sticks
    20180801_191300.jpg

20180801_191150.jpg

20180801_191445.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 590
    Given: 985
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @DBoii
    8-O! Look at that! Outstanding. I didn't expect to see that. They responded rather well to what ever JuJu you got going over there. You could probably plant a broomstick and have it grow! ROFL!!!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    yeah i thought they was jus gonna stay lil sticks but with your gameplan mann they came out nice they look like small trees now lol @Patient puffer

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ok i did a bit going around just small cuts and rubbing trying get some of it off its alot but lucky its jus on my bottom does it spread? the bud rot? was thinking of getting the inners out when i harvest 20180807_182755.jpg @Runamuk2

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey to web,
    Yes it spreads...Like wild fire. Never underestimate one little bit of mold. It's systemic and will cover the whole plant in hours.

See how there are clusters of curled up bunches of small flowers on the stock, all over every place it shouldn't have them. Cannabis doesn't grow like that. Happens when the two hormones fighting to win. Growth hormones and Flower hormones. It's normal to have one or two.

If you want them to flower flush the Nitrogen out with lots and lots of PHed water. Then water with bloom. High phosphorus and potassium with just enough nitrogen to keep them green.Dont water again until they need it.

Muk

PS that isn't a great image of your plant. But I'm seeing mold all over that plant. But I'm old and don't see that well.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Runamuk2

going around gettin some of it off its in the middle of the bud cutting pieces but still workin on it so once i flush my plant n have most of this rot off it can flower again?? and one thing is that my upper top began its flowering flushing out nitrogen wil it effect the ones on top?

Screenshot_20180811-194154_Gallery.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    You will have nutrients because your last step is to give them bloom nutes.

It's been my experience with re-veg that the buds don't tighten and the mold issue after there is a flower and re-veg under it then mold sets in. From lack of light.

You might have said but what is the amount of light and darkeness the plant is getting?

Muk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast