Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,158
    Given: 7,315
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

It's getting to be a real pain in my ass having to log in every time i visit the site

0 Not allowed!
    ...as the title says, and this is fairly new before maybe 2 weeks ago i had been logged in for months so when i clicked on the site link in my favorites it took me to my settings page, now i have to log in EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!

...with the level of activity lately on this site it almost isn't worth the bother.

SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 719
    Given: 1,217
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @someoldguy
    Obviously you have the icon clicked "keep me logged in". It still has kicked you off? I tell you what, with the hacking incident that happened...then us all being told to make our password impossibly hard to crack, i did. If i had to type that monstrosity every time i would be heatered as well. I have not had a problem. Even if i close the window. @Warlock would you know anything about it. I have seen numerous little things changing around the site that culminates to a drastic change altogether. I hope that option does not go away.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,526
    Given: 583
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by someoldguy View Post
    ...as the title says, and this is fairly new before maybe 2 weeks ago i had been logged in for months so when i clicked on the site link in my favorites it took me to my settings page, now i have to log in EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!

...with the level of activity lately on this site it almost isn't worth the bother.

SOG
    Try a coolie setting that allows cookies. I see the same problem with another site but I think windows determines what happens more than what you click on a website.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,343
    Given: 875
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Some people have nothing better to do than complain.

Must be incontinent... haha

Signing in, such a pain. Why not just sign out...?

Dr.Chas-THC
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    HyperFan 8” HyperFan Hyper Climate Control