Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 590
    Given: 985
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Xternal : Topical spray and oil

0 Not allowed!
    I usually dont promote products. As it is not my thing. I have to make an exception for this product. I bought this for my wife. 20180730_004011.jpg She tried it and says it doesnt work. I never got rid of it because it cost a bit of money. Plus its cannabis...come on! So fast forward 1/2 a year and i presently have a strained bicep. No clue why. Probably a myriad of reasons...anyways i had been using aspercreme which is great! (Aspercreme doesnt work for the wife) But i couldn't find mine! Panic mode. I searched and found those. I decided what do i got to lose. I liberally rubbed and applied the oil to my bicep. Within 5 to 20 seconds the pain was alleviated. Fantastic, i say!!! It still pains me when i over use it again. Or i use it period. I should rest it!!! But the oil worked fabulously. It is not a long term fix for an underlying problem but it sure makes it stop hurting. The oil however leaves a residual slickness from the oil. So i tried the spray instead and it is a TON cleaner. IMO. Works just as well, too.

I will be making topical sprays from this years harvest. Believe that!!! (Research rat hat on)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 100
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Patient puffer does it say what is the main cannabinoid in the product?

I am autistic and I have anxiety and depression, melanoma and peptic ulcer. LUCKY ME
    Ending prohibition is taking too long. People need to be allowed to make medicine from all the herbs so they can live.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Echium Pininana
    No it does not. It just says cannabis. It could be THC or CBD. 15329584524572065780604.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 100
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Patient puffer Thanks. Oh well.
    I guess it's an excuse for me to experiment then hehe

I am autistic and I have anxiety and depression, melanoma and peptic ulcer. LUCKY ME
    Ending prohibition is taking too long. People need to be allowed to make medicine from all the herbs so they can live.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 12
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Is there a website you bought this from? I'd be interested to see if I could get some for my mom.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Shastras
    No i did not buy it on line. It actually was delivered to me by a dispensary. They brought it right to my front door. Not sure if its available on line. You could check.