Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,535
    Given: 588
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cervantes Source

0 Not allowed!
    @Jorge Cervantes working hard over there? Hope your summer is doing well and fires aren't around. Thought you might like this picture if you ever wondered about stopping running around and kicking back in some coveralls playing the part of the guy down the road. Or maybe you could start a franchise chain of growing supplies with internet sales too. Then convert to the same of kicking back watching the world go round. But then eh you can keep travelling even more comfortable if you'd finally go for a store chain. No better name in Central and Southern America. Yes I am bored so just trying to make some more million and billionaires.

Cerv.jpg
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 184
    Given: 153
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    High @Tropical

You missed the memo. No biggie, awhile back JorgeCervantes posted his little Mercedes for sale. He also announced he was moving to Barcelona, Spain. His wife is from there and has a printing shop there also.

His summer is just as brutal as ours. It was 120 f someplace close to him.
    Come to think of it I have 120f
    IMG_20180729_141605.jpg

I say Godspeed, more of us should be doing something something like that.
    Keep them green
    Muk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropical View Post
    @Jorge Cervantes working hard over there? Hope your summer is doing well and fires aren't around. Thought you might like this picture if you ever wondered about stopping running around and kicking back in some coveralls playing the part of the guy down the road. Or maybe you could start a franchise chain of growing supplies with internet sales too. Then convert to the same of kicking back watching the world go round. But then eh you can keep travelling even more comfortable if you'd finally go for a store chain. No better name in Central and Southern America. Yes I am bored so just trying to make some more million and billionaires.

Cerv.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk2 View Post
    High @Tropical

You missed the memo. No biggie, awhile back JorgeCervantes posted his little Mercedes for sale. He also announced he was moving to Barcelona, Spain. His wife is from there and has a printing shop there also.

His summer is just as brutal as ours. It was 120 f someplace close to him.
    Come to think of it I have 120f
    IMG_20180729_141605.jpg

I say Godspeed, more of us should be doing something something like that.
    Keep them green
    Muk
    Nice to hear he's having fun.

Picture is down in Mexico where temps are like springtime all the time. Lake Chapala south of Guadalajara.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 184
    Given: 153
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Too many ex-pats in Chapla for me. San Blas on the mouth of the Reo Grande De Santiago river is more my style. Plapas and surfing, lots of mescale. Empty sandy beachs

San Blas is above Puorto Valarta and so cheap to live there but HOT as the gates of hell this time of year. 95 f and rains everyday about 4 pm for 15 minutes so the humidity is killer.

Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk2 View Post
    Too many ex-pats in Chapla for me. San Blas on the mouth of the Reo Grande De Santiago river is more my style. Plapas and surfing, lots of mescale. Empty sandy beachs

San Blas is above Puorto Valarta and so cheap to live there but HOT as the gates of hell this time of year. 95 f and rains everyday about 4 pm for 15 minutes so the humidity is killer.

Muk
    Here's a place in La Manzanilla. House sitting for 2-9 months.

https://www.housesitmexico.com/assig...nment-208/?a=1