Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medical Cannabis For Cancer Patients

0 Not allowed!
    Hello all!
    I was diagnosed at age 34 with stage 2 brain cancer. I lost the coordination of my left side and had seizures often. My oncologist removed a tumour and I underwent radiation and chemotherapy. Things went back to normal for a couple of years until small seizures reappeared. I went back to my oncologist and he suggested doing an MRI. I was devastated knowing that small tumors were reappearing. Upon my next operation, I was diagnosed as having anaplastic astrocytoma. I underwent radiation and chemo again and things went back to normal for about 8 more months. After that, I started losing my left side motor skills. Now I am 41.
    My bf is giving me care and support a lot and I don’t know whether I will survive or not but I can’t run away from him or my life. I happen to hear about the medical cannabis treatments and found its effective. I met some of the cancer survivors who are taking medical cannabis as a treatment and they shared their good results. But some people have misconceptions about that treatment. I'm planning to promote the medical cannabis for cancer patients using the out of the home advertising methods. Our club is ready to do the promotion and they're giving the maximum support for us. When I researched the different advertising methods I heard about aerial advertising, wall projections, street advertising, ad trucks etc. Is aerial advertising an expensive method? Or do you have any suggestions for promotions which is of a small budget? Kindly share your views. Thank you!!
    Last edited by Angelaprexy24; 07-14-2018 at 07:03 AM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 592
    Given: 989
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Angelaprexy24
    That is unfortunate to hear. Personally i have zero knowledge in marketing. As far as expenditures go and logistics of maximizing your dollar to reach the public. I do hope you get well though.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I'm pity you. Blue cheese (https://www.ncsm.nl/strain/blue-cheese) is one of the best choices for you, because it mixes sativa and indica ( 25/75) and people often use it to reduce cancer pain/symptoms. Wish a speedy recovery