Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, I'm new to this and that just totally confused me. So, is it a bad thing to use bag seed or not?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,120
    Given: 1,322
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Reputa20 some of the best strains were found that way... Gorilla Glue #4 was an accidental cross by Josey Wales and was found in a bud (ie: Bag seed) but just like any plant if she shows negative traits you can always cut her down.

Hope this Helps
    Happy Farming...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,100
    Given: 7,233
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...yeah, bagseed is a fine way to earn your chops bro and as has been said, sometimes bagseed can produce some very fine bud.

...but as has also been said, sometimes bagseed is a result of a hermie self-pollinating and so all the beans from this self pollination will carry the hermie trait.

...the fact is that you need to train yourself to carefully observe each new seed plant as it grows to determine whether or not it should be shitcanned or preserved in your collection of keepers, my grobro and i have several different flavors that we have kept and continue to enjoy for some years, a few we have had for nearly 10 years.

...which is why i would never grow an auto, one seed, one grow, no exceptions and therefore no keepers.

peace, SOG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123