Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help! Not Sure What My Plants Need?

0 Not allowed!
    Hey all, so i have been using Grandevo & Venerate and my plants are looking like this
    IMG_5411.jpg
    IMG_9072.jpg

Powdery Mildew? Burnt tips?

Not sure what i should do i just went into flower a week ago

Thanks in advance!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 816
    Given: 1,361
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @californiadreamer
    The research i pulled up lists Grandevo and Venerate as insecticides. Have you been spraying your plants with this stuff? I thought it was fertilizer until i looked it up.
    A) When are you applying it?
    If applying during daylight hours you could be damaging the waxy cuticle surrounding the leaves
    B) Are you supposed to dilute the concentration?
    Most foliar applications i have done required me to dilute the treatment with water. Either 1 to 10 or 1 to 20. Make sure the ratios are correct
    C) Are you mixing them together?
    There may be a bad reaction happening when the 2 meet. If both are needed use 1 at a time.
    If indeed these are insecticidal soaps you can only quit using them or figure if you are applying them wrong. Allow your plant to finish flowering. If you just enteted flower your plant will not produce many more leaves.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,535
    Given: 588
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Curled up leaves is usually not enough water uptake. Either root structure not large enough or too dry of humidity.

You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 14
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    look at the leaves. they tell the tale. its hard to tell from just 2 pics. but the drooping leaves may be from to much nitrogen. your tips are brown on small upper leaves and the others have yellowing edges and they are curling. the small ones are dying. this is why i started growing with almost no nutrients. its easier to read whats going on in the plant without trying to figure out complex issues with over feeding and nutrient lock.
    CANADIAN MARIJUANA GROWER
    4X 300 WATT MARS HYDRO LED
    12X CFL SUPPLEMENT LIGHTS
    13' X 6' GROW ROOM

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,535
    Given: 588
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    If the pots are too small the plants won't be able to take up enough water. If the sun and heat are up the plant not being ablee to cool its self enough will do the cupping to keep from losing all of its water in the leaves.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 571
    Given: 653
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hard to tell by these photos, but the first photo has leaf stippling that makes me think of spider mites. The second photo looks a little burned from nutes or heat. Either way that isn't a biggie, just back off on nutes and water a lot. Watch the heat if the plant is growing up into the light.
    ~Greenlady~