Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannabis strains for insomnia

0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys,

I was previously thinking a lot whether cannabis strains are a good help for someone who is suffering from insomnia. And fair enough i should say that I've recently started using cannabis strains for insomnia and it pretty much gives some help. I've took prescription from Las Vegas, as I am currently living here and the night life in Las Vegas is really never going to sleep. So, i really needed this and I think I am getting good results till now.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 376
    Given: 599
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @LeeLin @ushemp
    I used to be a shift worker. I worked rotating 12's. Doing so screws up your circadian rhythm. Screwing that up leaves one with insomnia. I suffered from insomnia years after working that job. I worked it for 5 yrs and that was enough to leave a lasting impression on someone. It wasnt until i started smoking again, that my sleeping got back in check again.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 1,695
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    i def think the indica and some hybrid strains can help with insomia i know i got it myself but have not smoked any before trying to go to sleep maybe i should though
    There Are A Few Things I Hate In This World And Cannabis Certainly Is NOT One Of Them,
    Whoever Said Cannabis Is Bad For You Must Of Been High On Ignorance!!!

Live Each Day As Your Last And Live For The Moment For Tomorrow Is Not Promised And You Never Know When You Will Be Taken From This World

Grow Safe

PuffRyder

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Worth it! Indicas are really good for that soothing, body relaxing high, and definitely help with improving sleep when used before bedtime. Whether CBD or marijuana. Hybrids are also helpful, with less potent KO effects than a straight indica, haha.