Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    My uncle suffers from insomnia. He is already 61. He takes oil for sleeping on the CBD and I regularly listened to his explanation about it. But for myself, I want to choose something softer.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,530
    Given: 2,660
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Jorge B
    You say you want to "try something softer". What "softer" thing did you have in mind? Something like an edible? Or something not as strong?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I looked at the site that you can order goods even in the form of marmalade. But this also can be done at home ... I guess. If you grow yourself or buy in your hometown. Most of the professional companies aren't from the US (

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,530
    Given: 2,660
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Jorge B
    You are correct. If you grow your own, you have access to the herb you would need to make your edibles such as marmalade. These snacks and treats are great as "treats". These indulgences are also packed with calories. For those of us who are regular users/ingesters of this plant, we have to take away the calories or we would be too fat to leave the house. With something such as marmalde is made, they more than likely use keif or hash. Once decarboxylated, the keif or hash can be worked in to ANY recipe and impart their "high" once we eat them. I personally make infused coco oil. I have the luxury of adding this to any recipe. The oil itself (coconut oil) melts and liquifies at a VERY low temp. So it can be sprinkled over any warm meal. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It can also be dropped in to any warm beverage to be with you on the go. Its my preferred method. I have yet to make RSO (Rick Simpson's Oil) I am pretty sure once i make that, i wont ever look back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12