Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Confused about CDB Strengths !!!

0 Not allowed!
    I just bought 2 bottles 500mg from CBDistillery full spectrum,this is my 1st try with CDB's.Is the 500mg okay or should I start with 300mg ? How much a day should I use ?

Thanks

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 1,205
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Webb
    Good thing about CBD is its not psychoactive. So it is VERY forgiving on individuals with low tolerances. How do you plan om administering it? Tincture/droplets or vaped? I would find one of the rubber topped eye droppers 1/2 to 3/4 full to be an adequate dose to start my day. I used sativa and indica as well as CBD.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Webb! So this isn't going to be a simple answer, but I'll try to explain so you'll have a better idea of what you want. What are you trying to treat with CBD? Is it a physical health problem, or psychological health problem? Depending on which you're aiming for, the dosage recommendations might be different. Typically lower concentrations are better suited for physical, vs higher doses/concentrations for mental health. But luckily since you've gotten yourself a tincture, you can experiment with your dosing until you find your sweet spot. My optimal dose may be radically different from your optimal dose based off our body types, conditions, etc, which is why you'll need to feel it out a bit. With tinctures, you can test it out using small amounts (also called microdosing) and increase over time until you feel it suits your needs. Just a few drops? A whole dropper? Half a dropper? Luckily like Patient Puffer already said, CBD isn't psychoactive and there's no harm in taking too much. If you use too much, it might wind up being ineffective, just like if you use too little. Treating with CBD is fun like that! -Which is why you have a great chance to experiment with your tinctures and figure out that magic number that suits your body best. CBD is all about homeostasis.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi! Can anyone share with an experience of smoking marijuana like this https://eu.gyo.green/nirvana-seeds-a...ir-48a-fa.html through a vaporizer. Is it the same as using a bong or not? What are the advantage and disadvantages of using a vaporizer where smoking marijuana? (whether to buy or not to buy? if yes, then what the best compact vaporizer?) thanks

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    The most important thing that we all should take a count that CBD is not at all effective in any Psychological way. But at first time you can start from the little dose after that you can understand by yourself that it is effecting or not.