Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does CBD work for pain relief?

0 Not allowed!
    Hi guys,

I have suffered with chronic back pain from and old sports injury. i have done some research into cbd helping relieve aches and pains. has anyone ever used isodiol bioactive rapid cream before? does cbd cream actually work?

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I don't know about back pain but my father uses that bioactive rapid cream for joint pain because of his arthritis and he swears by it. The pain used to keep him up at night and restrict what he could do. He can do odd jobs about the house and gets a full night's sleep and all now. It's made a huge difference to his life, he swears by it!

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi man sorry for the late reply. i think i will take your fathers advice then. does he recommend any other isodiol cbd products?

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie2007 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have suffered with chronic back pain from and old sports injury. i have done some research into cbd helping relieve aches and pains. has anyone ever used isodiol bioactive rapid cream before? does cbd cream actually work?
    Yes - Almost certainly though I don't use cream I vape as this so far appears to have the quickest effect. My evidence is only anecdotal because I'm not a dr but I use CBD for some back issues and I have not had to take the medication i receive from my doctor. I swear buy it.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpaul View Post
    Yes - Almost certainly though I don't use cream I vape as this so far appears to have the quickest effect. My evidence is only anecdotal because I'm not a dr but I use CBD for some back issues and I have not had to take the medication i receive from my doctor. I swear buy it.
    Hi man sorry for the late reply i ordered these https://iso-sport.com/products/iso-ease/ and they have really been helping with the pain. have you used iso-sport before?

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi man sorry for the late reply i ordered these https://iso-sport.com/products/iso-ease/ and they have really been helping with the pain. have you used iso-sport before?

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I also suffer from chronic pain and I feel like the lotion has helped and made a notable difference. However, I also use CBD oil and had never used just the lotion on its own. I've been loving the products from www.HempExtracts.com I think they're very high quality. Good luck I know how hard it can be to live with chronic pain and how frustrating it can be as well and really wish you can find a product that will truly work for you.