Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Patient puffer
    Yes, you are right these entrepreneurs are not mental they know benefits of CBD oil and the huge scope it has. That is why these entrepreneurs are flooding markets with CBD products.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 814
    Given: 1,353
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @CBDking
    I have recently used a topical spray and it rocks. I am researching making my own. I prefer the spray to the oil. The spray is a ton cleaner to use.

https://www.marijuanagrowing.com/sho...-spray-and-oil

I plan on experimenting with lotions, balms, sprays and oils. I have to start somewhere and make a few mistakes on the way.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I just joined and saw your post. Thinking that maybe it has been answered by now LOL...but, I am a disabled vet and yes it is very good for pain management. So much so I actually started my own CBD Isolate company (www.isolateguy.com).

My bit of advice is purchase the CBD Isolate and then make your own VAPE, Gummie, oils...and so much more. If you visit my site you will see how to make those items from CBD Isolate. Why make your own?? You control the amount of CBD Isolate you want in each item. And the best part is it is CHEAPER to make your own. We are updating our site to sell the oils and pills and so on...because our pills and oils have a huge PUNCH in CBD Isolate compared to everyone else. However, it is still cheaper to make your own...just being honest with you.

The other advice I would give you is before you purchase any CBD Isolate...ask the seller for the chain of custody and Certificate of Analysis. Do not purchase anything below 99%. We mainly sell in bulk to large corporations for them to resell...however, we wanted to sell to individuals at a very low price (lowest) because we are very much pleased with this product and it is helping so many people.

Take Care!!
    Mardy

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yes it does but it varies for everyone. Using cbd helps my nuscle pains from a long work day or after a rough gym session. I truly recommend giving it a try! If you give this link a go you can get started on cbd products ranging from lotion, lip balm, cbd syrup (which is really helpful!) and even cbd bath bomb! 🚀🐒💚
    https://www.buylegalmeds.com/?rfsn=1645591.3207f6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12