Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 65
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Nice Garden setup u put out this year n mann thas a zucchini lol i got tomatos growing i just put some Alaska fish fertilizer on them see how they come out this year

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 376
    Given: 602
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @DBoii
    The fish fertilizer is good for them but you also want to be sure to put some (phosphorous and potassium) on them as well. They cant produce fruit on (nitrogen) alone. Just like cannabis...the nitrogen is good for green bushy growth...but the "P" and the "K" are necessary for good fruit setting. (Buds) so if you are using fertilizer on your tomatoes (you should be) be sure that it is a well rounded fert. Or if using fish emulsion...be sure to supplement the other parts. I find the miracle-gro shake and feed is superb for veggies in the garden. Miracle-Gro sux for cannabis but its great for veggies.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 65
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    whats a good Organic Bloom for cannabis? and jus a thought addin some of that soil recipe u put me on will it be good on my tomatoes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12