Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 338
    Given: 526
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Now the hard part. Pour the oil and plant material in to the funnel. I put down paper bags or card board cuz it splatters. Pour it slowly allowing the oil to drain. 15256673924821863711495.jpgas you can see the splatter on the cardboard. Whoops!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Now unclip it and bring the ends to together and twist the heck out of that thing. Wring out every last bit of oil. Oil has a better return than butter, in my experience15256676307602138378740.jpgand dont use your phone during this process...oil gets everywhere!!!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    And there is our return1525668115461356386820.jpgwe got back almost all we put in to it 1525668225632386436927.jpgso you can see the color. Whattabam!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 248
    Given: 398
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    After completed keep the oil in the fridge as this will invariably extend it's shelf life. I have "nipped" off a jar for 3 months and it never went bad. I have even traveled out of town with it in a back pack (non-refrigerated) and no issues. You can also use this oil as a 1:1 substitute for butter in recipes. As with ANY CANNABIS RECIPE...do not exceed recommended cooking temperatures. Better to put the cannabis in a sauce or glaze, perserving the THC and CBD. If baking with it lower the temperatures and increase the baking time. As always consume your edibles on an EMPTY STOMACH to feel its full effects. Allow 6-8 hrs of good buzz. If choosing to put the oil in your coffee like i do, i find a single dose to be 1 Tbsp. Maybe more on the weekends. Start small and add as your tolerance increases.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Not sure if its the cannabis or the coconuts or the lecithin. But for once my blood pressure is in check. I have had pre-hypertension for years. And not to mention my feet are as soft and supple as they have ever been. (he said supple) I used to have bad cracked callouses on my feet. I have been using this infusion EVERY DAY for 6 months. And i will continue. I also have a "high inner ocular eye pressure" which is a precursor to cataracts...or glaucoma. Before this oil the Dr said i NEEDED eye drops. (I never got them) But now the Dr says we will keep an eye on it. (No pun intended) This isnt adding up. my mood is pretty good through out the day too...and it aint just cuz of my soft feet. This oil is great for me. It may not work the same for some one else. We all are physiologically different and will have differing responses to the same input.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 22
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Patient Puffer, sounds like you've found the proper thing to keep you healthy!

I also find coconut oil to be great for the body, skin and mind. Easily infused, easy to use!

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey - Thanks for this guide :-). Me and the Mrs are going to try this tonight.

Thanks for the knowledge share

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @johnpaul
    I hereby testify that batch i made there is STONEY. i used less than usual amount cuz i worked in more THC weed. Its heavy. And the decarbing is crucial. Use the amounts i used amd method and i guarantee a great finished product...EVERY TIME!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12