Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 1,445
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Attachment 108379there are about 50-60 seeds that are mature and striped. That would cost me an arm and a leg at a dispensary. What are they? Well its getting muddy at this point but it is a (Skunk x Mystery f1) x Bluewater f2...I know...just keeping track of lineage. These technically are an f1. But there really is no telling what were the dominant genes.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Here is the Blucheez x Mango pollinated and ready to harvest20180607_172751.jpg I dug through the bud and retrieved 50-60 seeds again. 20180607_174457.jpgand there ya go. It is as simple as it looks. Its really a toss up as to what you are going to get. But with just a little bit of space I was able to produce over 100 seeds of 2 different strains. Some strains may turn out to be garbage. Lousy yield...horrible smell...you dont know what you will get. I really have yet to be disappointed. If you start with good genetics you increase your chances of having something good.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 664
    Given: 412
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Great posting.
    I have an original Lemon G that I am trying to pollinate .This is a cloan only strain . I was successful with my home made colloidal silver . Now it's time to collect the pollen.
    Thanks for your pics too
    Last edited by steak; 07-12-2018 at 07:37 PM.
    No sir ! I do not want to be treated as livestock !

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @steak
    You are very welcome. I am very new to this so my technique for collecting may change in the future. But for my small scale grows this is more than i can personally use, so i pass on what i can. I have friends and neighbors growing this stuff out as well since my room is limited.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,519
    Given: 1,628
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Nice Male there!

I see some red happening, bet the female of that stuff is fruity and kinda greasy when it's done.

I just pick off the pods whole shortly before they open and store them in the little pollen jars with a piece of paper towel rubber banded on top.

https://www.marijuanagrowing.com/att...8&d=1448943381

The pollen sacks open as they dry releasing the dusty goodness safely inside the jar until it is dry enough to cap.

Then just do the usual.

I've used pollen that is years old and still got seeds from it so long term storage is no problem.

What Ever you Do.., Keep on Breeding.

This is the only way we are going to rid the market of marginal pot.
    Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Sconeofark
    Been ages since i seen you here. Last i read you were having to relocate and condense your "shop". I hope things are still going okay for you. You are very astute sir! The female of that strain has a "grape kool-aid" smell and almost like lotion feel in your hands. The older the bud gets though, that "lotion/grease" effect is waning. I have also tried the chopping off of the anthers. I placed them inside one of those little plastic jars and all they did was dry up and get hard. It was like a little maraca. Olé. Did i cut them to soon? Had to of if it works for you.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,519
    Given: 1,628
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yea I had to give up a two bed place with a laundry hookup for a one bed with little more than a closet to work in.

To get pods to pop in the jar you have to wait till they almost open, when they are nice and yellow. It will take a few days if it works and there will be powder all over the bottom of the jar.

spunch6.jpg

Oh yea I know the stuff well, grapey and kinda red.

Stuff is Horribly Strong.
    Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 267
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    have to give this a try soon had almost luck wit males this year lol should of checked yur post but i see u did one bud? wit one bud Pollinated wil work? nd how can i keep the pollen for Storage it wont go bad if i put it some were ?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @DBoii
    There is a post i found that spoke of storing it and i did. You harvest it as usual. Place in parchment paper and place in a jar with dessicant (silica gel). Place in the refrigerator and let set for 3-4 days as the dessicant dries it out. After that place in the freezer. When you take it out allow it to return to ambient temperature SLOWLY!!! This is where i probably screwed up. I placed the packet on the counter. It probably developed condensation from thr temo change and left some pollen unusable. I pollinated my auto and only got 4 seeds on one bud. Meh...4 is better than nothing and good enough to breed with. Either improper drying or returned to ambient temp to quick. Something happened.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 267
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    yeah im gonna try it see if i can get sum seeds outa of a plant kus u kno how difficult it is finding seeds if i can make my own its a score one of my first plants i had i pick out a handfull of seeds but none of them workd maybe kus ther wer green? but anyways il rather jus try it on my own n experiment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast